You're the happiest boy in the whole wide world!
wow~ if you sing the Xmas... All i want for xmas is nothing
I admire and so proud of ya! you definitely have a strong mind up there and solid grasp on grounds, awesome!p.s. for a moment, i thought I was the only weird one without any wish list, :-)
pass your final MB?get laid?get ur new watch?get a new soulmate?get closer to GOD?!LOL...(sound more like mine...)enjoy student life ya!working life is jz SUXX!!!
"I ask for nothingI can get byBut I know so manyLess lucky than I..."- Esmeralda in Hunchback of Notredame
Do you want hug? :) *HUG* anyway.
Wishlist, nothing? Or nothing yet? ;)
[William] I am! Yay! ^_^[TZ] Haha. [nase] Happiness comes from the simplest things.p/s: I'm also the weird one without any wish list! ;)[Johnny] Thanks[Jaded Jeremy] That is my favourite verse from God Help the Outcasts. Aren't we outcasts sometimes because of our orientation?[C'est la vie ] Thanks for the hugs. ^_^[Janvier] Nothing, I guess. It makes me happier that way. :)
Post a Comment
8 comments:
You're the happiest boy in the whole wide world!
wow~ if you sing the Xmas...
All i want for xmas is nothing
I admire and so proud of ya! you definitely have a strong mind up there and solid grasp on grounds, awesome!
p.s. for a moment, i thought I was the only weird one without any wish list, :-)
pass your final MB?
get laid?
get ur new watch?
get a new soulmate?
get closer to GOD?!
LOL...
(sound more like mine...)
enjoy student life ya!
working life is jz SUXX!!!
"I ask for nothing
I can get by
But I know so many
Less lucky than I
..."
- Esmeralda in Hunchback of Notredame
Do you want hug? :) *HUG* anyway.
Wishlist, nothing? Or nothing yet? ;)
[William] I am! Yay! ^_^
[TZ] Haha.
[nase] Happiness comes from the simplest things.
p/s: I'm also the weird one without any wish list! ;)
[Johnny] Thanks
[Jaded Jeremy] That is my favourite verse from God Help the Outcasts. Aren't we outcasts sometimes because of our orientation?
[C'est la vie ] Thanks for the hugs. ^_^
[Janvier] Nothing, I guess. It makes me happier that way. :)
Post a Comment