You have a teddy?..Cute! :P Ermm...all i have was Donald duck, and it was years ago. I somehow decided it wont look good on my bed, so i kept it since primary 6. Anyway, nothing compare to a real hug :D
In your blog roll? Where got? I've checked so many times but I don't see Strictly Gay in your blog roll wor. I only saw savante's one. Are you sure you didn't deleted mine unintentionally?
12 comments:
sounds lonely...
u r indeed wont be alone.. jz u choose to be...?! ha!
Teddies that hug back would be a bit creepy. :P. I used to own a Garfield.
I don't have any soft toys ... but i have a nice huggable pillow... :p
i would always wanted a HUGE NICI soft toy to hug. since i dont have, ma hug a bolster la or find someone to be it hehe :P
Awww... some virtual hugs for you.
Hi. Do you read my blog? Coz I don't see my blog's link in your blogroll.
Love can't be seen.
But it is all around you.
same as Mr.Teddy.
FYI, you have us..
V Can be good brothers you know.
I'm sure you'll lots of hugs from folks around here :)
You have a teddy?..Cute! :P
Ermm...all i have was Donald duck, and it was years ago. I somehow decided it wont look good on my bed, so i kept it since primary 6. Anyway, nothing compare to a real hug :D
[Johnny} It's always a choice.
[William] I might start running if teddies start hugging back, but then maybe not. ;p
[TZ] A bolster?
[Cheryl] Someone to hug always sounds like a nicer alternative. Hehe ^_^
[Pikey] Thank you!
[Calvin] It's in my blogroll, just that it have problems detecting the blog's url feed, just like Savante's blog url.
p/s: I read your blog too! ^_^
[Emo-Happiness] I am in dire need good brothers!
[savante] People are very generous with virtual hugs. ^_^
[Jason] Real hugs are always the best. An action so simple yet brings so much comfort.
In your blog roll? Where got? I've checked so many times but I don't see Strictly Gay in your blog roll wor. I only saw savante's one. Are you sure you didn't deleted mine unintentionally?
I've added and readded your blog's link a few times but it always disappear. I hope it's not deleted by Blogger. I'll add again and see what happens.
Post a Comment