Sunday, December 13, 2009

Types of Kisses

Kiss on the Forehead: I want to be with you for the rest of my life.

Kiss on the Cheek: We're friends.

Kiss on the Hand: I adore you.

Kiss on the Neck: We belong together.

Kiss on the Shoulder: I want you.

Kiss on the Lips: I love you.

Kiss on the Ear: I'm horny.

Kiss on the Stomach: Let's have sex.

Okay, I was kidding about the last one!

Where would you like to be kissed?

7 comments:

William said...

The most common kiss in the workplace is kisses on the ass I think. :P
But my personal favourite is of course, XXXX. :P

Johnny said...

tongue... ha!

p/s: i jz got someone - playboy with me... i dun hope anything...

Paul Figaro J said...

got ppl kiss on shoulder de meh??

i like french kiss!

Pike-chan said...

I like to kiss on the lips, kekeke

Janvier said...

We give butterfly kisses too!

Ed said...

kiss on the genitals? = i want you to give me facial (protein spalshes)

ROTFLMAO~ :P

Little Dove said...

[William] Why didn't I think of that? Haha. Good one.

[Johhny] Go do the tongue with your playboy ;p

[Paul J] I think we're free to kiss anywhere we want, shoulder or somewhere more exotic! ;p

[pikey] Lips. Simple and always the most kissable.

[Janvier] It's ticklish! ;p

[Ed] Would you stop at just a kiss? ;p