Little Dove: Africa.
Mom: *silence*
Little Dove: To help the poor childen. Maybe adopt one.
Mom: I was expecting you to say Switzerland or Europe.
One evening at dinner, I saw mom continuously putting her hands at her, erm... bosoms. She was busy adjusting her bosoms by pushing it at the side with both her hands while everyone else was busy eating.
Little Dove: Mom, why are you busy pushing your boobies together? Are you trying to make a cleavage? I think you already have one.
Mom: I know I have one. See, when I squeeze it like this, it’s also like weight lifting. Exercise.
Little Dove: …
Mom: If I have 5 million dollars, I'll buy a private hospital and make you CEO. You can skip all the housemanship torture. Which one do you want?
Little Dove: I want to takeover KFC.
Mom: *short silence* Hmm, good idea. At least you don't have to be a busy and stressful doctor.
After coming back from my 5km run:
Mom: You look radiant and glowing. Like you just had sex!
Little Dove: Of course. ;p
There are so many different sides to my mother. But one thing that really makes her special to me is the way she look at things, and how she would rub it off on me. Sometime ago, I was busy looking for a new place to rent, as medical students have to move about sometimes, and the hostel is not always a comfortable place to live. I was feeling a little upset and disappointed because my housemate (and close friend) was acting irresponsible. I was always the one who had to source for the place and then view the place alone before deciding to rent. His excuse was that he was busy. He had to meet his girlfriend for dates, whom he meets every alternate day (who also stays in the same city). Dates could always be arranged but finding a place to rent requires time and effort. I'm sacrificing my studying time while he's out enjoying himself.
Over the phone:
Little Dove: *sad voice* I have to go view the house myself and then decide whether to rent it. I wish my housemate could've been more responsible and come along to give his opinion.
Mom: That's even better, Dove. This means that he's a very easygoing person, and you can decide on EVERYTHING without much objections. In future, you will not have much problem living with people like this.
For sure, she totally changed the way I looked at things. I would have never thought of that. Sometime into the future, she was right indeed. The housemate is easy to live with, doesn't complain much and agrees easily on house matters, be it financial or cleaning (the 2 most important things!). You know, some people are good friends but make very bad housemates.
Thank you Mom, for imparting wisdom to me and helping me see things in a positive light when I feel negative. With a mom like this, no wonder I'm a sunny Dove!
Definition of a sweater; (noun): garment worn by child when its mother is feeling chilly.
Little Dove

11 comments:
OMFGG!
the boobs exercise is EPIC! i never heard of such tale until now!!
i'm glad u have a fantastic mom :)
Swaziland sounds nearly the same as Switzerland!
Wonderful mom, you are blessed. ^_^
+Ant+
sooooooooooo sweet!
can i be ur bro?! hahaha!
u shud be a sunny, but u choose to be winter/cloudy most the time...
but, u r smart and cool.. i know that.. ha!
ah well, mom is always right!!!! you go, mom!
ur mom rocks!!
So many hypothetical questions! My mum is afraid of cleavage. :P
wow. ur mum is so funny
Why take over KFC??
"You know, some people are good friends but make very bad housemates."
That is so true! That's one reason why I stopped renting previously so as to save our friendship.
cute couple!
[Ed] Thanks! I think we all have interesting moms. ^_^
[Gratitude] Swaziland does sound like Switzerland! lol
[Johnny] I am nerdy and uncool. You already have Willy as your bro.
[nase] Mom's always right. I believe you listen to Momma Rose too. ;)
[Muhammad Afif] You rock too!
[William] There's no need to analyse too much. Hehe. Isn't cleavage a good thing? ;p
[rotiboy] She's funny but can also be unfunny at times.
[Jaded Jeremy] KFC is a huge empire. With it I can conquer the world. Muahaha *cute evil laugh*
p/s: I like the fried chicken.
[Medie007] Urm, did you comment at the wrong blog? ;p
him?! he abandoned me dy!!!
Post a Comment