This time last Chritmas, I played Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas. This Christmas, I'm posting one of my favourite Christmas songs from Mariah Carey, Miss you most at Christmas time. She just tugs my heartstrings when she sings, "Every other season comes along, and I'm all right. But then I miss you, most at Christmas time..."
I haven't been home for Christmas for the past 7 years, probably many more years to come. Prince Charming will working abroad this Christmas as he has to complete his project. Christmas will be a little quiet this year when he's not around.
This is for everyone out there who won't be able to be with their family, friends, or loved ones this holiday season. Even though we may be separated physically, may the bonds of love always keep us together in our hearts.
Happy Christmas everyone...
Little Dove

11 comments:
In this season, the people we think about reflects how much we feel for them. :). Happy Xmas.
It's all about love!
Have a Blessed Christmas. May peace be with you and your loved ones! ^_^
+Ant+
happy xmas lil dovey!
Hope u'll hv a wonderful & unforgettable Merry Xmas for 2009 ya! Muacks fr SImon!
Happy Xmas LD!
Helix
Merry Xmas to ya.. Little Dove!
It's nice to have someone to think of once in a while too :)
Merry Christmas yea
Merry Christmas and a very happy new year 2010...
gd luck in ur final ya!!
p/s: jz got back from singapore.. hehe!
Happy Christmas everyone. Peace, love and dove! ^_^
My favourite part of the song is the bridge i.e. "In the spring time, the memory starts to fade..."
Merry Christmas!
That's so melancholy. In my humble opinion, every part of the song is nice. ^_^
Post a Comment