
I’m back from my weekly run. I love jogging tracks at hilly areas. Running uphill and downhill works the heart better and it also works the butt muscles. I love hilly runs. It’s like using the incline function on the treadmill. I used to go to gym religiously 3 times a week for 2 years before I got bored of it. It just became too repetitive and it doesn’t feel comfortable sweating in an enclosed air-conditioned space with the same view everytime. With open areas, I can choose different jogging tracks or swimming pools as I wish. Nowadays, I’m all for outdoor activities.
I don't wear glasses because I listened to mom. Mom said always it’s good for the eyes by looking at distant greenery outside instead of staring at computers or books. So I listened to mom’s advice and my vision is still perfect at 6/6 (or 20/20). I think the logic behind this is that focusing on distant objects intermittently instead of straining the eyes continuously at the computer screen protects the eyes. It’s all about ciliary muscle contraction and accommodation of the lens but I’ll save you the headache of the theory. ^_^
I try to swim at least 3 times weekly and run or cycle once a week. Exercising gives me that radiant glow and
Medical students can be the unhealthiest people in the world. With the amount of workload, most medical students hardly have the time to exercise. It’s not surprising to see the male medical students in my class having a beer belly or spare tyre around their waist when they still in their twenties. I don’t think life is all about studying and eating. People should look their best especially when they are at the peak of their lives.
So people, exercise!
I really don't think I need buns of steel. I'd be happy with buns of cinnamon.
Little Dove
I really don't think I need buns of steel. I'd be happy with buns of cinnamon.
Little Dove

11 comments:
Fly Dove Fly!
Goodness. You made me think of Cinnabon and St. Cinnamon. They rank just below Rotiboy on my hate list. :P
Walk Dove Walk.... Dude, agreed with you exercise is good :)
I thought dove flies?
Yah, exercise's important. Too bad many people don't make it as important as eating.
ha! good...
but, when u become HOs, u r dying to rest instead of FLYING... haha!
fly, little dovey!
Have a beautiful fragrant cinnamon bun then! ^_^
+Ant+
PLZ add me into ur blog list again?! hehe.. thx ya!
Supporting you on the exercise part.. i'm trying to catch up my exercise schedule too.
but how come many of my batchmates remain slim and toned. and they don't even get fat eating... unlike myself. sad...
i think i need to do the other way round~
eat more and make sure i walk less...wee~
Good for you little dove.
And i bet you look great naked!!!
For thosse that work out in the gym 3 times per week for 2 years, you should have a great shape d...
There's a co-relation between accommodation of the eyes and myopia. Viewing more greens will relax it. Stay on with the exercise :)
Helix
Post a Comment