Monday, November 2, 2009

The girl, the violin and the hair


This is a heart-warming shampoo commercial.

My heart broke when I saw the broken violin with adhesive tape. I think I would cry if someone broke my violin into pieces.

The most touching scene of the video would be the conversation between the deaf and mute girl with the deaf and mute street violinist. Deaf and mute girl asks, "Why am I different from others?"

He simply replied, " Why do you have to be like others?"

I don't think I could ever play the violin like her, with the hair flying and all, even if I kept my hair that long. It's too electrifying and mystifying! Hmm, maybe it's the shampoo.

p/s: You have to admit her hair did look super shiny during her perfomance. ;p

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

But did you notice she didn't really play the violin? Her bow is not touching the strings at all. So fake. Lol...

Legolas said...

I think they purposely retouched the hair to make them look shiny in all the shampoo commercials.

William said...

This is too dramatic for a shampoo commercial. LOL. More hebat than vanessa mae who exposed a boob while vigorously playing her violin.

ichimaru akira said...

Guys,regardless of all the fake stuff in the ad,it does carry a beautiful msg,"Work hard,fuck those who said," u can't to that or this cos ur that or this."

Thanks ofr posting it,lil dove.

savante said...

Wow. That's some hair!

Johnny said...

oh.. u play violin and piano..
show us ur skill on violin.. ha!

Gratitude said...

If I only had so much hair to begin with. :(
+Ant+

Emo-Happiness said...

Now I am in love already with the girl. the violin .. and her hair.

Wonder if she is selling her hair?
haha ...

Then, I will shine.

Little Dove said...

[Calvin] I noticed her bowing was all wrong but I was too distracted by the hair. ;p

[Legolas] I wonder what they put on the hair to make it so shiny. Cooking oil? ;p

[William] Vanessa Mae had a wardrobe malfunction? O.O

[ichimaru akira] You got the message right. Thanks for visiting. ^_^

[Savante] Wow the same. :)

[Johnny] For my ears only. ;p

[Gratitude] Your comment takes the cake.

[Emo-Happiness] I think they are only selling the shampoo. Girl and hair not included. ;p