My life goals:
1. Date a hot guy
2. Get laid every other week
3. Have sex outdoors
Only if I had a genie in a lamp! Looking back, Little Dove has evolved so much over the past 3 years.
Goals achieved:
1. Get into medical school
2. JPA scholarship
3. Earn my first paycheck
4. Buy my first car
5. Run fast
6. Swim 1 km (20 laps) in one hour
7. Climb Mount Kinabalu
8. Make a short video
9. Plan a wedding
10. Public speaking
11. Become a leader
12. Play piano and violin
13. Help out in orphanage
14. Be less shy
15. Abstinence
Goals in progress:
1. Studying medicine
2. Staying fit
3. To be financially successful
4. Learn to be happy
Future goals:
1. Volunteer in a hospice
2. Specialise
Today, I am stepping down from being a student leader. I am not resigning. It’s time to hand over the duties to someone else. Hopefully this will be a good opportunity for them to learn and grow.
I have to attend to other responsibilities now.
The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary.
Little Dove
1 day ago

4 comments:
Is only Life Goal 1 to date? And you're quite an accomplished person. :)
ur pool 1 lap =100m o? not olympic size de? O_O
haha and yea, like janv said, kinda alot u've accomplished~
Masyallah. Time to review my own life. :P
[Janvier] My life goals are only in my dreams... Sigh!
I am just a simple boy. :)
[Aaron] Thanks for spotting the typo. It's 50m per lap. My Maths is terrible!
[William] Amen! ;p
Post a Comment