Friday, June 13, 2008

When Little Dove...

When Little Dove is quiet,
Millions of things are running in his mind.

When Little Dove is not arguing,
He is thinking deeply.

When Little Dove looks at you with eyes full of questions,
He is wondering how long you will be around.

When Little Dove answers "I'm fine" after a few seconds,
He is not fine.

When Little Dove stares at you,
He is wondering why you are lying.

When Little Dove lays on your chest,
He is wishing for you to be his forever.

When Little Dove calls you everyday,
He is seeking your attention.

When Little Dove sms's you everyday,
He wants you to reply at least once.

When Little Dove says I love you,
He means it.

When Little Dove says that he can't live without you,
He has made up his mind that you are his future.

When Little Dove says "I miss you",
No one in this world can miss you more than him..........

1 comment:

William said...

Little Dove, Great Love