Today I made a big mistake.
I was feeling stressed out with the heavy workload and exams. All the while, I had been texting Prince Charming without revealing too much about myself. He had always thought that I was taking a business course, or that's what I told him. He has always been skeptical about me being a business undergraduate. He thought I knew too many things for someone doing a business course. Of course, I denied it.
One stressful night, I sent him a text message that I only realized was too late after I hit the send button.
"I am studying medicine. Sorry I didn't tell you earlier."
Stress affected my judgement. It was my biggest mistake. Maybe I shouldn't have told him.
:(
:(
:(
:(
:(
:(
:(

25 comments:
I'm not exactly sure why you regret telling him that you study medicine though. Unless you wanted to keep it part of a secret that you do medicine, I don't see what kind of wrong you could possibly have done to make feel such regret.
Hope everything will be okay though.
It'll work out. Don't you fret.
yeaps big mistake... tats y i nvr tell anyone...
cheh wah
lol
err.........i dont get it medie and dove, what's wrong with telling ppl that you study medicine?? you guys make it sound sort of crime or sort of secret society. 1 more thing dove, ain't you suppose to be honest in a relationship? well........thing wont get any worse, dont fret. however, i think he'll ask you to explain why u not telling him abt it, so, be prepare.........
medie, dont make him worry more lah.....not big mistake lahh......hayoh....
Why do you think it's a mistake for telling him you're studying medicine? There's nothing wrong studying medicine right?
i think the only wrong thing u have done is telling him u're doing business before.. U should be honest from the start..
Why? What's wrong with telling him you're doing medicine?
Hrm.
Well, ask yourself if Prince Charmng is trustworthy or not. If you have any intention of getting closer to Prince Charming (or getting closer to any gay man for that matter), you'll eventually have to be honest about who you are.
what's wrong? i always thought medicine students are great!
Erm,little dove,I know why ud fret cos normally those who are taking life sciences degrees are often label as ppl that have no life.
But on the other hand,Prince charming likes u for who u are not ur pocket or ur degree,so be truthful to him next time
*scratches head*
+Ant+
Hmmm.... I think there's nothing wrong studying medicine. And I think he will appreciate your honesty now.
Sometimes truth hurts.. Its better he know earlier than later.. Don worry about it, everything will work out rite, if u think optimistic, u don need to hide and think of ways to lie anymore :)
but docs are much cooler!
i dont know about you but i think that honestly is the key to a stable relationship, no?
Why didn't you?
Its a lil too late to be saying sorry but things will work out if you tell him why you did that...
btw, what's wrong study medicine? wonder why don't you tell him at the first place ^_^
Hmm....
mistake?!
No No No...
dun be too stressed-out leh...
im stil 'relax' 'relax' though final is juz 5 days to go... OMG@@@@
Errr why is that a mistake?
OMG~ are you being drama? LOL
Cheers,
it has been 3 days... how??
You have told him already. Don't regret it. What's done is done. Just pray that everything's fine.
so sorry, lil dovey, havent kept upto date with your post. sigh... ah well, what's done it's done, just bear it. BUT if he really loves you and treasures the friendship, he'll forgive you for the cover up and hopefully be alright with it after your explanation. good luck!
Why do you need to hide?
He'll be man about, whether he likes it or not, so dont fret :)
[Sam] I hope it will. Thanks Sam.
[Janvier] I am worried.
[Bong] Notty Bong!
[Paul J] I am not very experienced when it comes to relationships.
[Calvin] There's nothing wrong with studying medicine. I just prefer to keep it to myself.
[Stranger] My bad.
[Savante] Nothing wrong with medicine, something wrong with me.
[Ban] How did you know? Do you read minds?
[hamster me] Thanks! Medical students are boring people.
[ichimaru akira ] I'm learning.
[*Anton*] I hope the next posting will explain things.
[pikey] I trust that he will.
[Jerry] It must be time for me to open up to him.
[vic] You're right. Honesty is the key ingredient when you're with that special someone.
[Glog] I hope he understands.
[Willy] My bad.
[Jason] Mmm...
[宏轩 ] All the best for your finals, doctor to be!
[Jaded Jeremy] It will be revealed.
[Fable Frog] I suck at drama-ing. ;p
[Paul Rainbowpluboy] I'm just letting it be, whatever the outcome.
[Nase] Thanks. :)
[William] I have to break through my own barriers.
[Cyclohelix] I will accept whatever he decides.
Post a Comment