Doctors and medical students suffer from severe lack of sleep. Eye bags and dark circles are not sexy. There are myriad of remedies for tired looking eyes. One day at Watsons, Little Dove found cucumbers in a jar full of hope for puffy eyes.

Can you see the cucumber slices inside?

Plastic forceps to lift the 'cucumbers' out from the jar. Very hygienic!
Cucumbers in a jar! (Actually these are soft and cooling cucumber-looking eye pads)
I think it's an ingenious design. This product is Korean made. I'm keeping my jar of cucumber full-of-hope-for-puffy-eyes in the refrigerator for absolute cooling and soothing sensation when I use it.

18 comments:
is it any good?
erm..aren't there too many housemen now? still suffering from a lack of sleep?
How much?
How effective is this? My dark eyes just won't away! Tell us your review about this ya :)
you wont mind share with me?..:P
I don't there's any real remedy out there for puffy eyes and dark eye circles. Time for more quality sleep!
Ohh... interesting~ I wonder how much it cost too.
oh... i sooooooooo NEED that
I'm going to buy it!
god. wat have u done. now men wants sexy. :P
[Takashi] I just used it twice. No obvious results yet. But it's certainly less hassle and less messy than using teabags or real cucumber slices.
[Lucifer] Night calls, post calls and department dependent.
[CJ] RM15.92 ^_^
[dummy] I'll try to do a quick review on it. :)
[nicky05] Sure. There are 24 pieces in a jar. ;p
[William] More sleep! My heart's desire since I became a medical student. This is a temporary measure while waiting for the day of quality sleep.
[pikey] Yupe, cute product. It's RM15.92
[Medie007] I thought you like your eyebags and dark circles. ;p
[DeluSion] Then give us a review on it! :)
[Koala Express] Having more sexy men is good! ;)
Oh... Can we eat after putting on our eyes?
nice touch that they made it look like real cucumbers! :)
so much agreed! if u see a zombie holding these (plus those livita and red bull drinks) at watson, it should be me.
Hmmm and we've been eyeing either Body Shop's or Watson's eye gel mask. In the end we might just make do with Alcon's Natural Tears.
[TZ] Eat at own risk. ;p
[J-boy] That was creative. One of the product's attraction.
[reyion] Can I say hi to the zombie? ;p
[Janvier] Eye gel mask and Alcon natural tears are two completely different things! Hope your multiple personalities reach a consensus. :)
Well.. little dove. Since there is so many replies, you should serious consider to sell things online and get a commission.
Err..
Need to show face of course, if not, how can we see the result?
Muakakak
[Emo-Happiness] Good suggestion! But can you be my model? ;p
Post a Comment