Sunday, July 18, 2010

The man who got married

I loved you.

It ended when you got married. I couldn’t believe it when you told me you loved me more but you had to do it. I believe life is all about choices. You made yours. And I had to make mine. By walking away while I still have my dignity.

I saw your wedding photos. I saw you holding the hand of your innocent little girl. If your daughter had known what type of man you were. But she should not, because mistakes of one generation should not carry into the next. “My beautiful family,” you would always say to introduce them. I hold my already broken heart with my hand, gripping as firmly as I can, so it would not fall to the ground and break into another million pieces.

The tears I shed for you were unbelievable. I think your wife sent a private investigator after me. She found out my home address, my phone number, and even my church. She confronted me. Of course, I never told you. It is my fault for falling in love with a bisexual man, who knew he had to get married someday.

I don’t think anyone should experience what I went through. This was my first love story. My happily ever after eventually became someone else’s. He knew it was going to happen, that he will marry and break my heart, but he did not stop it.

So much for my true love.


灰西裝:喂。沒什麼事…..我在計程車上,聽到一首歌。
黑西裝:........
灰西裝:你聽。
黑西裝:........
灰西裝:你累了吧,不好意思現在打給你。
黑西裝:........
灰西裝:只是忽然很想告訴你,我真心的祝福你,希望你幸福快樂。

Guy in taxi: Hello, nothing much really. I’m inside a taxi. There’s a song playing.
Groom in black: …
Guy in taxi: Listen
Groom in black: …
Guy in taxi: You must be tired. I’m sorry to disturb you at this moment.
Groom in black: …
Guy in taxi: Just wanted to tell you, I sincerely wish you, all the happiness in the world.
Groom in black: …

My heart is not as big as the guy in the taxi. I still find it hard to forgive him. I hope he is not hurting another guy out there. In the music video, towards the end, the sea reminds me of him. How we used to sit at our favourite spot, and gaze at the sea. How our love is doomed, like the waves that died as they hit the shore. Nowadays, when I look at the ocean, I feel a certain sadness, but I also see hope, in the vastness of the ocean, the world waiting for me to discover.

淚流到夢裡 醒了不再想起
Tears overflowing into my dream
No longer thinking of you when I wake

25 comments:

Queen B said...

experiences r essential part of life.

make sure not to repeat it :)

blue said...

there is only so much joy and love to be derived from someone who is uncommitted and undecided. Spare yourself the misery, free your soul and look for better quality trees in the forest instead.

Lucifer said...

bisexuals are never to be trusted


hugs

carpe diem said...

Don't look back. You cannot change the past.

It made you richer in experience and these life lessons will teach us a lot if we want to learn from it.

Forget you must if you can't forgive, so you are at peace with yourself. That way you can move on uninhibited.

plainjoe said...

hugs

Pike-chan said...

hugs... let's move fwd. I've the same opinion that bisexual guys are not worth the time in a r'ship. The risk is just too great.

TZ said...

Take care dude!

Mark said...

You have found that he is not the one for you, move on. The world is bigger than you think.

Like the others have said, this experience will color your life, make you wiser and completes another page in your book.

You will be alright =)

Anonymous said...

Aww... sorry to hear this. Be strong because it's not the end of the world. Stand back up and move on. Don't let anyone, especially jerks and bastards to stop your way to success. We are all here supporting you.

Little Fox said...

hey guys,

not all bi guys are that way. please dont sterotype. I have also met my fair share of gays who cheat on their bfs as if they're entitled to because they're gay. some even infect their bfs with STDs.

as for people, no matter who it is there will always be a chance that he or she will let you down or betray you like mindsweeper. It's very heartbreaking to hear about your case...it would be a complete shock to be confronted like that..i just hope that you're okay and that i could do something to make you feel better.

you have no idea how much i'd like to hug you and give you warmth and heal your wounds, and protect you because i feel that you do not deserve to suffer this way. But we're in reality sadly.

Perhaps, this is a time for you to take a step back and look at yourself and what you look in others...and maybe work from there to be a better individual than you already are.

ichimaru akira said...

bisexuals are idiots.

Keep on walking and who knows what u will find...

Btw what's the title and singer of the song that u embedded?

Little Dove said...

[Queen B] Indeed, experiences colour our lives. I wouldn't want a repeat too. :)

[blue] Good trees are being chopped, but there are always more trees in the protected forests. :)

[Lucifer] Thanks for hugs. :)

[carpe diem] I've forgotten most of it but there is this persistent scar in my heart. A lesson to remind me of my foolishness.

[plainjoe] Thank you. I feel much better after the hug. :)

[pikey] I believe it too. But love appears and turn things out of our control sometimes.

[TZ] I will! You take good care too.

[Mark] I have moved on. I had the closure I needed and I did blog about it. Thank you for the kind concern.

[CJ] Thank you Calvin. I'll be strong.

[Little Fox] Comments like this makes me feel warm and appreciated. Thank you Little Fox. I would like to believe that not all bisexuals are like that but I would never want to go near a bisexual again. It was a very unhappy experience being confronted like that. There was intimidation, fear and guilt. I was worried my parents would know. I am just relieved that part is over. I healed slowly with time.

[ichimaru akira] I am running, away from love, at least for now. The song title is 告別 gao bie (Goodbye), by 陳永龍 Chen Yong Long. He is an aboriginal Taiwanese singer. I think he sounded better singing his genre of world music. But I love the message the video is trying to convey.

Anonymous said...

hi...how to get to contact u?
email/msn/fb?
cheers...

Anonymous said...

i would rather my bf cheat on me with a girl than with a guy, cuz if it was with a girl it would be easier for me to forgive and forget him.
cheers!

William said...

When it comes to "Love", it seems easier to be a selfish b*astard. Fly away and be free.

hs said...

time do pass, pain would reduce too. hope u recover soon. take care ya.hugs..

Little Fox said...

oh dove,

i wish i could protect you from those. you dont deserve such things. I hope that your life would be better because you deserve to be happy :)

if only i knew you not just online but in person, i'd do everything i can to protect you...

the fox feels...helpless

Little Dove said...

[Anonymous] We just correspond in my blog space? ;)

[Anonymous] It might sound better but for me, it was as painful. :(

[William] Flying away and not looking back...

[hs] Time does heal all wounds. :)

[Little Fox] Please don't feel helpless. Little Dove will take care of himself as best as he can. You must live your life to your full potential, and most importantly be happy. :)

Emo-Happiness said...

so sad....

Life goes on.. and the pain goes away..

Leaving a scar.
Leaving a story.

reyion said...

here's a song for you. hehe~

*hugs* for my fellow oink oink.

reyion said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUl2jQo5BAM

nicky05 said...

I think you got your answer so i dont want say anymore..:P

Little Dove said...

[Emo-Happiness] Life goes on, and people become stronger :)

[reyion] Thanks. I love the song!

[nicky05] I might have. But nicky05's comments are always welcomed.

Celestine said...

Hey, the best has yet to come. Remember that. :)

Little Dove said...

[Celestine] Waiting for it to come. While doing so, I'll be working hard for my goals in life. Thanks for visiting. :)