Saturday, November 6, 2010

A little fairy tale

Like many a fairy tale, this begins in a faraway land, called Austria, there was a little boy called Arnold. He may be a little boy, but he loves bodybuilding.

When Arnold grew up, he went to chase his American dream, in another land far away. He worked very, very hard and became the youngest Mr Universe.


Arnold's goal was to become the greatest bodybuilder in the world, which meant becoming Mr. Olympia. Few years later, Arnold went on to become Mr Olympia. Not once, not twice but seven times over! He was also the youngest ever Mr Olympia, a record he holds to this day.

He went on to purse an acting career, and become a Hollywood star with The Terminator.

Arnold continued chasing his American dream when he married the beautiful and influential Miss Maria. With his ambition and with her help, he became the Governor and Senator of a powerful nation. Governator!



Like all loving adults, Arnold and his wife had children. He had two sons and two daughters.

This is Patrick Schwarzenegger and his sister. They both have Arnold's genes. Patrick has just turned 17 years old. Unlike his daddy, Patrick does not like bodybuilding. He likes yoga.


This is what yoga can do for your body.



The end.

20 comments:

said...

so wat's ur lil dream then?

nicky05 said...

arnold schwarzenegger's body just too much..but he did gv birth to a wonderful and cute son..hahaha.delicious...:D

Pike-chan said...

Nice yoga body result! lols

Bravebear said...

i want i want!

Paul Figaro J said...

i think the main point of this blog post not about fairy tale nor Arnold, is about his son, Patric isn't it?! say it! say it! >.<

William said...

I think you left the story hanging!

SynchingZincInc said...

It's about an iconic person's son. The son is not following daddy's footstep, but managed to secure something on par by himself :)

Something you wanna add-on to that?

Helix

ichimaru akira said...

i want the son!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so yummylicious.

- a L E x - said...

Wooo! I should start doing yoga too.

**Patrick is smoking hot! :O. And not to be too biased, his sister is pretty too xD

Little Dove said...

[L²] my lil dream is one of love and hope

[nicky05] Yes, very cute son.

[pikey] I'm glad you agree with me on the yoga part ;)

[Bravebear] You want Arnold? ;p

[Paul Figaro J] This post is actually about the wonderful benefits of yoga. ;p

[William] The ending is up to your imagination! ;)

[SynchingZincInc] Yes, I almost forgot. There is something I would like to add; yoga is good for your body. ;p

[ichimaru akira] You might need to get Arnold's permission first. ;p

[-aLEx-] You're a fair guy. They're both goodlooking. :)

Twilight Man said...

I think Arnold looked fugly when he was at his son's age.

savante said...

Patrick's definitely an improvement over the earlier model :P

Jaded Jeremy said...

I'm sure it takes more than yoga to achieve that lah.

Sam said...

That is some kinda yoga!

Little Dove said...

[Twilight] I think everyone's beautiful in their very own way. :)

[savante] Arnold's like Version 1.0. Partick's like Version 2.0

[Jaded Jeremy] Perhaps a little weight lifting.

[Sam Nasser] Schwarzenegger yoga!

MrBunnyBan said...

he's well built at 17... but should you really be oggling at guys that young? naughty! :P

Little Dove said...

[Ban] No naughty thoughts at all. *innocent face* I looked at the young boy's hot body and think to myself, "Yoga's really good!"

byronmc said...

I'LL BE BACK!

lol ^^

Vincent~ said...

wao... i am drooling lolx, really is 2.0 a... curious how 3.0 will looks like lolx

Little Dove said...

[byronmc] And he came back again and again in subsequent movies. lol

[Vincent~] Gets better with time!