You'll get hang of it pretty soon.. My relatives who are doctors did go through the same thing and sighing over the same thing.. but now they are okay..
[William] Too tired at the end of my working day to prepare a pail of warm water to soak feet :(
[-aLEx-] You have a really good rest too when you can ok? :)
[carpe diem] Barely keeping my head above the water...
[hs] I try to drink but I don't have time to go pee.
[tuls] No time to drink, eat or go washroom! :(
[Twilight] And a leg massage too please! Thank you very much
[Hdaran] Just trying to wrtie someting but I don't want to whine as I'm not the type to complain much.
[DeluSion] Working really makes me think twice (maybe a thousand times0 about this dreadful oath that I've chosen. It is not for everyone and there are tons of better jobs out there.
[pikey] There's hardly any dignity in it. To be scolded like dogs on a daily basis. And having to work like a slave. :(
[Vincent~] It really is the most unhealthy career in the world. I think most doctors already have latent TB from all the exposure in the ward.
[savante] It's so crazy. Why didn't anyone warn me when I wanted to do medicine. Aargh!
[L²] You do feet and Twilight do neck? Thank you very much ^_^
[byronmc] I think I will turn crazy. Work is 10 times more stressful and harder than medical school.
[TZ] Thanks bro.
[Jaded Jeremy] Will do. Not enjoying the hazard but no choice. Thank you for the kind concern.
[blue] The first paycheck will only arrive 2 months later (or more). I'm broke.
18 comments:
Soak your feet in warm water...
Oh dear! Decrease in nice stories :O
Man does ur job sound more bad than the hotel industry :|. Take care ok and rest more! :D
Take care...you'll get used to the regime after a while. Keep afloat.
Take good care dude. relax ur mind, leave it blank for sometime whenever u feel too tired. Dun forget to drink water when u r too busy.
hey dovey... water is essential for a dove.. kalau tak cannot terbang airplane!!
Wow! That's tough job. Come I massage your neck!
I am proud of you!!! And the best part is you still manage to find time to pen down something decent!!!
omg...really cannot study medicine if not mentally prepared...
You take care yeah.. and you are doing a noble profession here ;)
now i am scare (= =)
but add oil! XD
they say doctors is one of the most unhealthy career in the world... the irony lolx.
You will get used to that schedule soon enough! Don't worry, you'll be able to juggle the hectic days to find time for yourself.
oh... come on... i give u a good foot massage~ lol
Nah.. sepa suruh ambil medic..! J/K
You'll get hang of it pretty soon.. My relatives who are doctors did go through the same thing and sighing over the same thing.. but now they are okay..
Hang on.. ^^
wow~ you are so busy... anyway, take good care of yourself eh~
Job hazard :) Take care lah.
will get used to it..get a OSIM foot massager or something. haha...
[William] Too tired at the end of my working day to prepare a pail of warm water to soak feet :(
[-aLEx-] You have a really good rest too when you can ok? :)
[carpe diem] Barely keeping my head above the water...
[hs] I try to drink but I don't have time to go pee.
[tuls] No time to drink, eat or go washroom! :(
[Twilight] And a leg massage too please! Thank you very much
[Hdaran] Just trying to wrtie someting but I don't want to whine as I'm not the type to complain much.
[DeluSion] Working really makes me think twice (maybe a thousand times0 about this dreadful oath that I've chosen. It is not for everyone and there are tons of better jobs out there.
[pikey] There's hardly any dignity in it. To be scolded like dogs on a daily basis. And having to work like a slave. :(
[Vincent~] It really is the most unhealthy career in the world. I think most doctors already have latent TB from all the exposure in the ward.
[savante] It's so crazy. Why didn't anyone warn me when I wanted to do medicine. Aargh!
[L²] You do feet and Twilight do neck? Thank you very much ^_^
[byronmc] I think I will turn crazy. Work is 10 times more stressful and harder than medical school.
[TZ] Thanks bro.
[Jaded Jeremy] Will do. Not enjoying the hazard but no choice. Thank you for the kind concern.
[blue] The first paycheck will only arrive 2 months later (or more). I'm broke.
man, now you are scaring me poopless :(
Post a Comment