i miss my childhood...

giggling myself silly before i go to bed
thinking of what i did for the day
a truly wonderful day
play to my heart's content
i just need to learn how to count to the number 20
mom hugs me and tucks me into bed
i go to bed without a worry
i miss my childhood
where skinned knees are easier to fix than a broken heart
mom hugs me and tucks me into bed
i go to bed without a worry
i miss my childhood
where skinned knees are easier to fix than a broken heart

14 comments:
I remember regularly having to apply acriflavine on my knees with a pigeon's feather...
i miss the childhood days where the major crisis in life was missing the cartoon show on TV.
I miss those days when I played 'men bubut-bubut' with my cousins and power rangers were cool...
When are you returning back to Sabah?
the best part was not having to deal with all the complicated stuff grown ups go through.
And also not needing to pay for anything on your own haha!
Missing the days where we are not responsible for anything..Jump, shout, run and play without any hesitations..
It was good when the only expectation you need to fulfill was to get good results.
Did Will say acriflavine with a PIGEON's feather!?
I miss my childhood too. I had no worries at all.
Childhood...missed the times when everyday is CNY, video-games, books and laughter with elementary schoolmates.
Helix
[William] At least it's not a dove's feather. ;p
[Jason] That was really a major crisis. My daily schedule revolves around that favourite cartoon show.
[byronmc] 'Bubut-bubut' was so fun! But I always run too slow.
[J-boy] Buy the expensive things before you start working and use your own money. ;)
[DinoRic] Responsibility can be quite a heavy burden sometimes.
[Legolas] That was like the only goal in life back in childhood. lol
[savante] It's the first time I'm hearing it too.
[Twilight] We had no worries during our childhood because our parents shoulder them for us.
[SynchingZincInc] Everyone who had a happy childhood surely misses them.
coz adult's world is full of greyness? deal with it bro :)
be strong
[L²] Doing my best :)
in contrary, i am afraid to sleep 'coz i need to go to school the next morning.
[Jino] A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot
When I was a little boy, I can't wait for the next day, when I know my favourite cartoon will show on TV.
Post a Comment