What did Little Dove do today?
1. Help mommy write speech (and rewrote 5 times over)
2. Banking
3. Grocery shopping
4. Mop the entire house
5. Wipe the fan blades
6. Wash clothes (oh dear, I’m turning into a housewife)
7. Wash cars
8. Read some journals
9. Go exercise :))))))
10. Make dragon fruit juice
11. Eat ice cream (white choc with marshmallows) yummy!
That is why, I want you tonight, only you...
1. Help mommy write speech (and rewrote 5 times over)
2. Banking
3. Grocery shopping
4. Mop the entire house
5. Wipe the fan blades
6. Wash clothes (oh dear, I’m turning into a housewife)
7. Wash cars
8. Read some journals
9. Go exercise :))))))
10. Make dragon fruit juice
11. Eat ice cream (white choc with marshmallows) yummy!
That is why, I want you tonight, only you...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Little dove feels exhausted. Crawls into bed. zzz...
Love is when you don't want to go to sleep because reality is better than a dream
Little Dove

4 comments:
that is a NICEEEEE bed!!! can i come sleep with u tonight? on ur bed pls? mine's just a single bed, and it's kinda... to hard to sleep on.
Is that your bed!? Seriously. Yum.
cleaning for hari raya already? very romantic bedroom indeed~
[Ah Bong] You're welcome to sleep on my bed when I am away. ;)
[Savante] The bed is yummy because the dove sleeps on it. ;p
[Fable Frog] Thank you. Little Dove cleans for fun! :)
Post a Comment