Monday, August 11, 2008

Eye on the Olympic

I first noticed Liu Xiang in the newspaper years ago .




No one ever looked so appealing while hurdling!



Look at that sculpted body *drool*


This is Liu Xiang on the most recent Time magazine cover.


...

9 comments:

Legolas said...

His face is definitely not smooth. Haha.

NotHamsap said...

A legend nevertheless. and wow, he is on the cover of Times Mag.

Unknown said...

omg wat a horrible mag cover -.- cant they do some retouching or try to use another not-so-closed-up shot?

-.- Oprah would never allow such atrocity

savante said...

Aiks, why didn't they at least photoshop his face!

Medie007 said...

severe acne prob...

[chocoley] said...

He's definitely good at this, Haha.. w/o considering the face, sike.

William said...

I was kinda shocked by the pockmarks. Thank Adobe for Photoshop.

Jason said...

Er... the cover is on purpose?

Little Dove said...

[Legolas] He is a great athlete. He has a nice body. He has fame and wealth. But I guess you can't have everything in life.

[nothamsap] I was walking past the periodical section in the library until his magazine cover pic stopped me in my tracks.

[Aaron] Yeah, a better shot or more lighting if they wanted the photo to be as original as possible.

[Savante] I feel they shouldn't even use that pic on the cover. Sad for Liu Xiang. :(

[Ah Bong] And that face makes him millions in advertisements and endorsements!

[Dazedblu*] He's still a superstar athlete in my eyes. :)

[William] Thank you Adobe Photoshop. Hallelujah!

[Jason] I hope it's not on purpose. Shame on the one responsible.