If you're not naughty go to your room. If you are, come to mine.Little Dove
me too. had slight fever. :p take care of yourself. silly dove.
Silly little prince must take care of himself too. ;p
Merdeka fever??
can i go to ur room? :Pit looks so neat i think u need to mess it up a little. hahahaha
waa.. i think ur room is so... tidy... -.- too tidy...and u clean ur own house O_O wow~ haha something i'm never caught doing.. muashahahah
[Legolas] Fever from being too free at home. ;)[Ah Bong] I can always clean it up again. ;p[Aaron] I had to tidy since 13 years old, after my maid got fired, when mom discovered I clean better than her. ;p
Post a Comment
6 comments:
me too. had slight fever. :p take care of yourself. silly dove.
Silly little prince must take care of himself too. ;p
Merdeka fever??
can i go to ur room? :P
it looks so neat i think u need to mess it up a little. hahahaha
waa.. i think ur room is so... tidy... -.- too tidy...
and u clean ur own house O_O wow~ haha something i'm never caught doing.. muashahahah
[Legolas] Fever from being too free at home. ;)
[Ah Bong] I can always clean it up again. ;p
[Aaron] I had to tidy since 13 years old, after my maid got fired, when mom discovered I clean better than her. ;p
Post a Comment