skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Pockets of Sunshine
Monday, April 21, 2008
How to test a condom
Try it?
I love cats... they taste just like chicken
Little Dove
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Little Dove
A bird doesn't sing because it has an answer, it sings because it has a song.
View my complete profile
Know me, start here
How I met Prince Charming
The day I stopped loving myself
My love, my passion
The guy that catches my eye
My fave song
My fave food
Sometimes I pull legs
Health Q&A
How I spend my weekends
Admirer (or stalker): Crystal Claire Waters
Dental hygiene is important
Blog Archive
►
2012
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2011
(4)
►
April
(3)
►
January
(1)
►
2010
(73)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(4)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(11)
►
February
(11)
►
January
(13)
►
2009
(67)
►
December
(11)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(2)
►
April
(10)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(10)
▼
2008
(137)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(9)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(16)
►
June
(14)
►
May
(13)
▼
April
(14)
I love Carrots!
Staying sane in an insane world
A little hope
How to test a condom
Meatball Heaven
Staying with Ebenezer
I say a little prayer
Useful Lessons for the Office Worker
Tonight I was on call. I went home quite late. It ...
Self-sucking
Cutting it off
My notebook
My First Meme
Unwell
►
March
(14)
►
February
(26)
►
January
(4)
Sunshine through my window
Here's My Story
1 day ago
What Lurks Beneath
1 month ago
will i am
1 month ago
Cedric Ang
4 years ago
The Oddity That Is Us
7 years ago
The Glory Of It All
7 years ago
Antinous & Ganymede
7 years ago
5 Elements of My Life
7 years ago
My Side Of The Story
8 years ago
Debris of my mind, scattered everywhere
8 years ago
Welcome To The World Of Simon Lover!
8 years ago
L² Movies Talk
9 years ago
L² Evolution
9 years ago
=(^O^)=...This Is Me...+(^_^)+
9 years ago
i was a TULS...
10 years ago
The J Junction
10 years ago
Journey of A Medie
10 years ago
Alexander
10 years ago
Daybreak | Sam Nasser
11 years ago
The Chronicles of E
11 years ago
Guy in the Closet
11 years ago
I am who I am
12 years ago
Life Is Like That!
12 years ago
Emo-- Happiness
12 years ago
Elf and the City
12 years ago
Platinum Egoiste
12 years ago
Ichi's Blog
12 years ago
Come Into My World...
13 years ago
Little Fox's secret Den
13 years ago
Sync The Sys
13 years ago
Quote & UnKuote
13 years ago
... My Light In Darkened Places ...
14 years ago
Simple Tofu
15 years ago
7th heaven 七重天
15 years ago
Hamsap & NotHamsap
15 years ago
Other Side of Me: My Story
15 years ago
Rainbow In The Wardrobe
15 years ago
Endure Love
16 years ago
What a wonderful world...
16 years ago
My Little Sanctuary
16 years ago
G-log
16 years ago
Blackout
16 years ago
Provocative Daydreamer
16 years ago
Learn Learning Learned
17 years ago
Fable Frog
21 years ago
Life, Liberty and bla bla bla....
Koala Express
~stop, savor, smile~
A Diary for A Lovin' Couple
Life Of A Biomedic
Magus Young 2.0
The Proper Ego
It's a Mess
Freely Live, Freely Post. C'est la vie.
Bedtime Stories
My Solitude Of Space
Down Da' Rabbit Hole
Family. Love. Medicine. Music.
soliloquy of a desperate guy
Show 25
Show All
Followers
Labels
A Mei
American Idol
Babes
Book
Car
Christian Bautista
Christmas
club
Concert
Dentist
Doggie
Election
Exercise
Faith
Family
Food
Friends
Fun
Funny pic
Good articles
Hamsap Lou
Holiday
Home
Housemate
Jokes
Lesson of the Day
Love
Me
Meatballs
Meme
Memory lane
Moody
Movie
Music
My Lovely Sam Soon
New Year
Olympic 2008
Piano
Poem
Prince Charming
Quiz
Quote
Sad
School
Sick
Stalker
Stories for the heart
TV
Valentine
Ward
No comments:
Post a Comment