Tonight I was on call. I went home quite late. It was kind of quiet in the wards tonight. Earlier today, there were some policemen in dark blue uniform at the wards. I saw one cute one in the morning and another cute one in the evening. Firm fit bodies, shirts neatly tucked in, those nice big belt buckles, form-fitting-buns-showing trousers and short haircut emphasizing their strong jaw line. Men in uniform…yummy!

I almost tripped three times today. Once on the bitumen road, once in the ward and once in front of the female security guard on my way out. You might wonder how I could almost trip on the rough surface of a tar road. The leather heel of my left shoe came off. I didn’t even know when it happened. Without the leather to provide grip on the ground, my shoe became slippery. I guess that’s what happens when you buy shoes on sale. Some more it was from Isetan! So I felt like one leg was longer than the other leg. I had to walk in a limp and tiptoe on the the shorter side, like I am having limb-length discrepancy. The heel on my left feet was starting to hurt. Now I know how it feels like for a woman to break the pointy part of one high heel and rather go barefoot than walk in them. Luckily I still kept my old leather shoes. I’m saving money to buy a new textbook therefore new leather shoes can wait. This little boy knows his priorities.

I almost tripped three times today. Once on the bitumen road, once in the ward and once in front of the female security guard on my way out. You might wonder how I could almost trip on the rough surface of a tar road. The leather heel of my left shoe came off. I didn’t even know when it happened. Without the leather to provide grip on the ground, my shoe became slippery. I guess that’s what happens when you buy shoes on sale. Some more it was from Isetan! So I felt like one leg was longer than the other leg. I had to walk in a limp and tiptoe on the the shorter side, like I am having limb-length discrepancy. The heel on my left feet was starting to hurt. Now I know how it feels like for a woman to break the pointy part of one high heel and rather go barefoot than walk in them. Luckily I still kept my old leather shoes. I’m saving money to buy a new textbook therefore new leather shoes can wait. This little boy knows his priorities.
My feet are sore. But no foot massage please, I’m ticklish! It’s almost 12 midnight. I have made out a list of items for me to study today. Shall I study or should I go sleep? I choose sleep. Me a lazy bum. Good night.
I wish to see you in my dreams tonight.
Little Dove

4 comments:
i sorta knew what you were studying. but sometimes you make it so, confusing.
your shoe should be repairable... no?
you are a lazy bum.
:)
Break off the other heel also lah. That way you'll have both feet on the same level! :P
Nice haircut!
Why weren't you frisked by the policemen?
[Daniel Henry] Shoes were repaired. :)
[Janvier] Didn't have time to pop a Mentos and fix the heels. Thank you for the compliment! :)
[William] We were busy playing with the handcuffs. ;p
Post a Comment