Thursday, April 3, 2008

My First Meme

I got tagged by Daniel Henry.

1 Which feature do you zoom in on when you meet a guy for the first time?
Buttocks His smile.

2. Who is your role model?
Cow from “Cow and Chicken.”

3. What's the healthiest thing you would eat among sushi, salad and sandwich?
Coleslaw from KFC.

4. Which movie you can watch again and again?
Crouching tiger, hidden dragon.

5. Three gadgets that you can't live without?
Handphone, camera and notebook computer.

6. What is your most annoying habit?
Spending too much time at the computer.

7. What's one thing you're glad you've outgrown?
My blankie.

8. I get nervous when...
I am alone at a party.

9. My biggest fear is...
falling sick and not being able to take care of myself.

10.The best thing I've done for myself is...
coming up with a 10-year plan.

11. Pass this meme to 6 people.
Tagging ends here.

2 comments: