If one day you feel like crying…
Call me.
I don't promise you that
I will make you laugh,
But I can cry with you.
If one day you want to run away,
Don't be afraid to call me.
I don't promise to ask you to stop,
But I can run with you.
If one day you don't feel like listening to anybody,
Call me and…
I promise to be very quiet.
But…
If one day you call and there is no answer,
Come fast to see me…
Perhaps I need you…
Yours truly,
Little Dove
1 day ago

3 comments:
A romantic. :)
you know where to find me if you need me.
but i wouldn't know where to find you,
when i need you.
and at this time i do need you.
[William] *Little Dove turns a darker shade of red*
[Silly Little Prince] Hugs...
Post a Comment