Monday, May 19, 2008

Teardrop


So many thoughts,
I don't know where to begin,
I'll start from my heart,
and what I feel within.

I used to cry so many times a day,
but lately those tears
have been fading away.

I'm so sick of my heart
leading me to places
where there can be no happy ending.

Life is not a movie.
Good guys lose.
Everybody lies.
And love does not conquer all.

From now on,
I'm gonna smile like nothing's wrong,
Talk like everything's perfect,
Act like it's just a dream,
And pretend he's not hurting me.

I do not feel like talking anymore.
I rather just play the piano.

I used to think,
Love is like playing the piano.
First you must learn to play by the rules.
Then you must learn to play from the heart.
But there are no rules in love.
And it’s never like playing the piano.

If only love is like playing the piano,
How I wish it was that simple,
The sad song ends,
The moment I stop playing.
The hurting stops,
The moment I stop loving.


Love is like heaven, but it can hurt like hell.
Little Dove

No comments: