I was sick over the weekend. I checked my throat and diagnosed myself as having viral pharyngitis, colloquially referred to as a sore throat.
I needed to heal fast. There are so many responsibilities.
My treatment:
Overdosing on vitamin C and happy songs!!!
Also got myself a cute laundry hamper...just to brighten myself up.
I recovered within two days. Viral sore throat is self-limiting unlike bacterial sore throats where you need antibiotics. Normally, the virus infection would run its course and resolve spontaneously over a few days or within a week. Staying fit and healthy does help in recovering faster. Thank you exercise!
Kisses spread germs and germs are hated.....so kiss me baby! I'm vaccinated!
Little Dove

5 comments:
How is it self-limiting?
The laundry hamper... **speechless**
Any day is a good day to overdose on Vitamin C! :D
- An ex-Vit C addict
[William] In medicine, self-limiting denotes a medical condition that has a definite course, will resolve within a specific time, and requires no treatment or for which there is no treatment. If it's a viral throat infection, just have plenty of rest, fluids, Panadol to relieve pain/fever and maybe Strepsils to soothe the throat. No antibiotics needed. ^_^
[Sam] Still a Vitamin C addict!
haha!
Mc Issac criteria to differentiate virus from bacteria...
p/s: vacination doesn't prevent infection from kissing.. huhu!!! and be awre of infectious mononucleosis... it's a EBV@@@
You're very knowledgeable. :)
Post a Comment