Sunday, May 25, 2008

Life in 3 words


Tranquil blue skies, rays of sunshine with gentle blowing breeze. I sat on the grass and began to reflect on how peaceful the day was. I try think of happy thoughts as melancholia slowly crept up on me. In every corners of my mind, my past endlessly pursues me and brings gloom and dolor to my heartbroken soul. I quickly stood up and went for a walk, before I become wistful and bury myself in sorrow.

Life is weary and my emotions exhaust me sometimes. I have learned to calm the storms of my inner soul and allow bright rays of sunshine to permeate my being. To be like a little dove flying freely in the skies, unrestrained and happy, to have grown wiser with every path of thorns that I have treaded upon, and yet still be innocent and full of love.

My hands hold pockets of sunshine, to bring sparks of hope and love in times of darkness.


In three words, I can sum up everything I have learned about life,
it goes on...
Little Dove

2 comments:

William said...

Fly around also eventually need to perch on a tree and sing a little...

Little Dove said...

[William] I sing out of tune... ;p