I got tagged by Ah-Bong
Here's what the meme requested:
Pick up the nearest book
Turn to page 123
Find the 5th sentence
Post it up in a blog
Tag 5 people
The Complete Idiot’s Guide to Amazing Sex by Sari Locker
Page 123, 5th sentence
“Once you know that you want to have amazing sex with someone, you need to be able to get what you want.”
For the well-read and book lovers, I would like to tag (in aphabetical order):
Aaron (My Side of the Story)
Janvier (The Oddity That Is Us)
Magus Young
Savante (Bedtime Stories)
Will I Am
Thank you guys in advanced for doing this meme. ^_^
If you're not naughty go to your room. If you are, come to mine.
Little Dove
1 day ago

4 comments:
no problem :)
Buku macam tu pun you ada! Hahaha. Meme noted!
ooo... memes... I love memes too...
Savante & Janvier...Thank you! :)
Post a Comment