Sunday, March 7, 2010

Guess the song



Today I would like to share with you Little Dove's piano version of a popular song.

Can you guess the song?

15 comments:

William said...

Cher's "Do You Believe in Life After Love?". Nice rendition.

J-boy said...

cool.. how did u record this? the quality is nice, sounds really clear hehe

Paul Figaro J said...

i can't recall the song but is nice!..but then after see Will's remarks, perhaps is a Cher's Do You Believe in Life After Love?"

Jaded Jeremy said...

My guess (before looking at the comments here) is the same as William's. Needed to hear the chorus twice to remember. Nice play.

carpe diem said...

You play very well. I believe you must at least be grade 8 level. Anymore to share? I like this piano version very much.

Medie007 said...

wow. i wish i know how to play some musical instruments...

Emo-Happiness said...

Romantic... play it to Prince Charming and he will...
Unbutton your shirt.

:P

Or suck you while you're playing..
....

Ooo...
And i guess the song is.. Do you believe by CHER.

Janvier said...

And played to the style of Five For Fighting!

Johnny said...

Erm... but, i prefer u play '说好的幸福呢'... ha!

play MORE for us!

Little Dove said...

[William] It's a Cher song. You're almost right. The actual title is "Believe." Thank you for the compliment. :)

[J-boy] I use a keyboard/digital piano and a good music software for editing. Always love the sound/feel of a grand or upright piano more but hard to have good recordings from it. :)

[Paul J] You're almost there. It's "Believe." ^_^

[Jaded Jeremy] Good thing you remembered. Gald you enjoyed my sentimental rendition. :)

[carpe diem] Maybe a diploma? Hehe. But let that be my secret. I'll be digging into my old recording reserves. Don't have much time to do new ones.

[Medie007] The voice is also a musical instrument. One of the most beautiful in the world. Sing, Medie, sing!

[Emo-Happiness] Your guess is almost correct. Well done! My musical ability is my well-kept secret from Prince Charming. About the undressing part, why do you have such naughty thoughts? ;p

[Janvier] I'm more than a bird. I'm more than a plane.
More than some pretty face beside a train.

Superman, Five For Fighting

[Johnny] The song you played repeatly until dawn? Go prepare for your A Mei concert! ;)

Johnny said...

haha! now, i repeated another song... which i sang 2gether with my ex... i missed him a little, sometimes... but, i stil let him go, coz im more sure i'll stay SINGLE forever... FREEDOM...

haha! Amei's songs... no prob for me.. anytime...
so, are u joining us?!

carpe diem said...

Let's try one more time. I think it's the Licentiate of the Royal Schools of Music (LRSM). Why don't you compile, put them in a CD format and sell it? You can donate the money to charity since you won't need it. I would love to have a copy of the CD.

Little Dove said...

[Johnny] I have been asked by some of my friends. I will not be going this time around.

[carpe diem] Good try. Can I let it remain as my little secret? I'm still an amateur. Then there's copyright and royalty issues with producing a CD. The most professional I ever got was playing first violin for an orchestra, but then, maybe not. I think it was playing to a group of happy children. They made me happy too. ^_^

SynchingZincInc said...

Ya, it is Cher's Believe :)
Nice one LD!

Hugs, Helix

Little Dove said...

Thanks Helix. How's work? :)