Write it down. Burn it up.
bury it deep down~
stories?! or, special experience owned by one self... good or bad... erm...
no need to be so dramatic n need to burn. by all means jot them down n then throw it away
Memoir material. Can earn money.
LOL to Leggie~but it's true though!
Eeek! Cliffhanger!
You don't have to tell it if you don't wish to. Just keep it a secret and die together with it. A secret will always remain a secret that way.
hmmm.... i think you better don't write down or tell anyone. Otherwise, some stalker / people out there will use this info to against you whenever they need to get something from you in the future... Take care dude!...
[William] Or use a paper shredder. ;p[L²] Burying it deep down inside my heart.[Johnny] Experiences that were not kind to the person...[Bengbeng] Maybe I'll just keep it inside my heart.[Legolas] But it's nothing as dramatic as Sayuri's story. ;p[Queen B] I'm interested in your memoirs. Surely they are very fascinating.[savante] How did you know there was a story to come? ;p But I think I'm going to leave it unpublished.[Reszurrecdito M. d'Saintner] My own dark deep secret. :)[TZ] I've been very careful till now. Blogging in anonymity helps. :)
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Write it down. Burn it up.
bury it deep down~
stories?! or, special experience owned by one self... good or bad... erm...
no need to be so dramatic n need to burn. by all means jot them down n then throw it away
Memoir material. Can earn money.
LOL to Leggie~
but it's true though!
Eeek! Cliffhanger!
You don't have to tell it if you don't wish to. Just keep it a secret and die together with it. A secret will always remain a secret that way.
hmmm.... i think you better don't write down or tell anyone. Otherwise, some stalker / people out there will use this info to against you whenever they need to get something from you in the future...
Take care dude!...
[William] Or use a paper shredder. ;p
[L²] Burying it deep down inside my heart.
[Johnny] Experiences that were not kind to the person...
[Bengbeng] Maybe I'll just keep it inside my heart.
[Legolas] But it's nothing as dramatic as Sayuri's story. ;p
[Queen B] I'm interested in your memoirs. Surely they are very fascinating.
[savante] How did you know there was a story to come? ;p But I think I'm going to leave it unpublished.
[Reszurrecdito M. d'Saintner] My own dark deep secret. :)
[TZ] I've been very careful till now. Blogging in anonymity helps. :)
Post a Comment