Saturday, March 13, 2010

The number you called is not in service...

I changed my phone number, again.

I first changed my phone number to evade my ex and his wife. I do not go into relationships with married men and stopped seeing him when he got married. I had no idea how his wife found. I think she hired a private investigathor. Did he give her the cold treatment? Did he stopped having sex with her? I would rather not think about it. I need to put the past behind me.

Prince Charming: Why suddenly change number? Stalker?

Little Dove: Yes :(

Prince Who stalk you wo? You also don't meet people.

So I had to tell him the story of Dr Jack Mehoff. I did not go much into details. I did not tell him about Crystal Claire Waters. There were also some trainee nurses who got hold of my number from my friends (grrr, angry at friends). I later found out that some female student nurses are quite open and aggressive. They club, drink, smoke cigars and more. But this is just a minority. I ignored them and they stopped texting me. Maybe girls are different from guys. I think I had it a little better than my other guy friend. He got disturbed by the young male trainee medical assistants (Silencer's fetish, ;p). They were relentlessly and openly flirting with him. He's a Malay, handsome and straight as an arrow. And he got teased by other coursemates because of that. Poor guy.

Dr Jack Meoff's sms has gotten so direct to the point of reaching my tolerance level.

Dr Jack Meoff: What are you doing tonight?

Little Dove: Busy.

Dr Jack Meoff: Come and sleep with me la.

Little Dove: Not interested.

Dr Jack Meoff: I go fetch you?

You see, Dr Jack Meoff is a handsome medical officer. I am sure he had no problems getting laid. He is a bisexual with a girlfriend who is serving in a hospital at another state. Maybe he's too horny and having a dry season. Maybe he wants to remain discreet because of his profession and thinks that someone in the same field will be a better person to keep his secret therefore he tries to hook up with me. I'm sorry I don't hook up. I don't even go for dates.

I am kind of surprised that the first question that popped into Prince Charming's mind was that the reason I changed number was because of a stalker. Maybe he sees something in this nerdy Dove that I didn't know myself. I think I have a problem here. It seems that the guys I attract are mostly bisexual and married men.

17 comments:

blue said...

wise move..some people just doesnt know the word "back off" haha..

J-boy said...

when i first saw the post title, i thought u were talking about Lady Gaga's new video for Telephone!

sorry i know my comment is not relevant... :P

William said...

Some people really menyampah one. But changing one's number is so troublesome.
LOL @ the jibe at Silencer. So true.
Time to change your aura. A change of perfume perhaps? :P

Johnny said...

haha.. i dint even have u 1st no... haha!

nerdy? i doubt that.. haha!
but, u have prince charming... not meh?!

Crystal Colloid Cum said...

Little Dove,

So many people come chase after you.....envious. >.<

(p.s. - I've enabled the link to my profile.)

Emo-Happiness said...

Well.... it is not your fault. Because you are good looking..

Best of luck.

wk said...

i think i have another way luck from u. Most of the time, i saw the guy that i like, i think is straight however never find the answer cause never act first to know the answer. Just watch and be friends if possible else just enjoy it.

said...

better than me~ i attract nobody :(

Unknown said...

i like this attitude. keep it up!



[Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

Darren said...

omg little dove. u had to make me remember that sweet nurse who gave me the palpitation. haha.

oh shit why m i always trying to attract this dr and that nurse while everyone seems to be attracted to u? aih

Lee said...

Hi I have been reading your blog for sometime and I do love your piano renditions especially "Believe". I was wondering if I can have your email?

Thanks

carpe diem said...

Lee, you can't have his email cos you might end up stalking him.

Little Dove, how about burning a CD of your renditions for us?

Little Dove said...

[blue] They are just too persistent. Hu hu...

[J-boy] Telephone is freakingly cool. Why not you blog about it? ^_^

[William] Maybe something more fruity and less wood base note. ;)

[Johnny] I am the most sincere and truthful nerd around. *innocent eyes*

[DeluSion] Thank you for the mention in your wonderful bloggie. I read your blog. You're like the physics king! And very funny. ^_^

[Emo-Happiness] Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. Just happy to be myself. :)

[wk] Sraight or not, you'll never know until you truly know them. ;)

[L²] Sure or not? DBKL? Gloria? Malay stall aunty? Ms Polite? ;p

[Ultraman Jino] I will. Haha. Thanks :)

[Silencer] Haha. How's Ritchel now? Maybe the hospital staff where I am at have a fascination for nerds like me. Think Otaku. ;p

[Lee] Hi Lee. Thank you for the flattering compliment. I am just blogging for the moment, nothing more than that. But I do appreciate you for reading. Thanks again. :)

[carpe diem] You can read me like a book already. Hey, why would Lee stalk me? ;p

I don't think it will be a good CD. Let me train for another 20 years!

Lee said...

Hey, please don't misunderstand my intentions. I just want to know whether you can email the sound clip to my email? It's very annoying streaming from the blog as I can't put it on loop :(

No naughty intentions whatsoever ;p

said...

lol~ gloria is jst the new company HR la~ :S

Little Fox said...

I wish i had a stalker too. but all i get are uncles and aunties D: opps.

maybe you should ask your friends to not distribute ur phone no? It's common manners to not give out a friend's phone no w/o permission

Little Dove said...

[Little Fox] I have no control over people's action but I think Dr Jack Meoff has a way to charm people into giving him the number, especially the girls.

p/s: You have cute stalkers. Haha ;p