Monday, January 18, 2010

Shark in crystal clear waters



**cue Jaws music**

The suspenseful horror music that slowly coagulates into a froth of panic, pursuit, causing massive heart pounding until the great white shark emerges from the waters takes its first chomp of its victim.

Okay, maybe not.

Crystal Claire Waters is back, with a vengeance! I had no idea what she had done during her disappearance. She was quiet and have not been disturbing me for some time. Most medical students are spending their times as much as possible in the wards to prepare for the final exams. So naturally, I bumped into Crystal Claire Waters and her cute bf.

Crystal Claire Waters: So are you _________(my ethinicity)?
Little Dove: Why would you ask?
Her cute bf: Quick take out your IC. It’s written on it.
Little Dove: Race is not written on the IC. What don’t you take your IC and check?
Her cute bf: *obediently* Okay. *Checks his IC. *
Her cute bf: Oh, it’s not on the IC.
Little Dove: Don’t I look Chinese enough?


I left quickly when they started enquiring about the peculiarity of my name. Yes, I don't have a Chinese name. I don’t see a need to discuss my ethnicity with people I am not close with.

My race is stated on my birth certificate. I am half-Chinese but I consider myself Chinese. I talk Chinese, eat Chinese, sing Chinese, count Chinese and look 99.78% Chinese.

I was a pretty confused kid while growing up. When I was still in school, I would tick the “lain-lain” column for ethinicity when filling up forms. Thinking back, I was quite a silly boy. Hehe.

I still think Crystal Claire Waters and her cute bf was meddling with some classified information. I have no idea how they obtain such information, unless they dress like ninja, sneak into the administration office at night and go through the student files. I’m wondering if her cute bf is stalking me too. I’m sorry but I don’t do threesomes. ;p

At the beginning of the Jaws movie, the shark was the hunter. Towards the end, the killer shark became the endangered species as the protagonists goes searching for it with harpoons and guns. You see, things are not always good for the predator, for in the end, like in Jaws, the hunter became the hunted.

p/s: It's very unlikely of me to hunt for Crystal Claire Waters, maybe her cute bf! ;p

7 comments:

Crystal Colloid Cum said...

Maybe they just want to know more about u because you're so cute (according to Prince Charming)?

Paul Figaro J said...

"lain-lain" hahahahaha...so funny, y u not ask ur parents?

William said...

Can you describe the 0.22%? :P

Gratitude said...

I embrace diversity! :)
+Ant+

Johnny said...

u r MEMANG lain-lain...
opps.. i mean atypical (of course, not ur ethinicity... hehe!)

Emo-Happiness said...

Chinese mix normally very handsome one o..
let me guess..
your names is


James bond..

no chinese name inside.

Or Jeffrey Murdot..

there will be no ooi.. tan.. Ng.. la la la in your name.
Correct?

Take it easy.
Because you're cute ma.. :P

Little Dove said...

[DeluSion] Hi there. Thanks for visiting. I really don't know what they want. :)

[Paul J] "Lain-lain" is the other option. Aren't 'we' all lain-lain? ;p

[William] 0.22%=peculiar looking ;p

[Gratitude] Me too! ^_^

[Johnny] :)

[Emo-Happiness] I think Medie007 has already taken up James Bond. Lol. ;p

p/s: I just look average.