Tuesday, January 12, 2010

In the stillness of the night

he used to dream of someone hugging him to sleep at night...

not anymore.

13 comments:

Johnny said...

be the cat which dun eat rat...
but, nowadays, cat no more eating rat loh.... taken good care by our good frens... haha!

William said...

Dreams can come true.

Jaded Jeremy said...

Miracle can come true.

L M said...

Now it's time where good ol' bolster comes to good use =)

Legolas said...

Not everybody likes body contact while sleeping. Find one that does and you're all set.

Emo-Happiness said...

Love is in the mind..
He doesnt want a hug because he is too tired..

I want a hug..

savante said...

Ah good news for the new year.

Janvier said...

Will you have to reciprocate? :)

said...

cute :) never realize a cat needs a bolster too~

MrBunnyBan said...

Ah, the cat has a cute rat rat! :D

... I mean congrats! >.<

Pike-chan said...

It's just a matter of time.. patience will have its rewards

Anonymous said...

is the rat from IKEA?

Little Dove said...

[Johnny] That's why the kitty is hugging the rat.

[William] I believe they do.

[Jaded Jeremy] I believe in miracles.

[LM] And a comforter!

[Legolas] It would feel hot to hug continuously. Hug for a while then sleep separately. When feel like it then hug again. ;p

[Emo-Happiness] Virtual bed hugs!

[savante] It hasn't happen yet. ;)

[Janvier] Maybe or whatever feels natural. ;)

[ L²] Even a Dove needs one sometimes.

[Ban] Only applies in the pic. I'm still alone. :)

[pikey] Patience! Like you and braces. ;p

[Kenson] Oops, can't recall. ;p