Sunday, January 10, 2010

Chocolates, Chinese food and a club

Prince Charming called me a few times last week when he was still working abroad. He wanted to book me early knowing my schedule. While waiting for Prince Charming’s return that weekend afternoon, I busied myself with some cancer patients. Volunteering in palliative care is one of the best experiences in my life. I think the hospice in KL has a very good homecare programme. I’m not going to go into details as this post is about Prince Charming.

The previous posting was not about Prince Charming. It was about something that happened in my not so happy past.

The first thing Prince Charming wanted to do after landing in KL was to see me. That was sweet of him. I offered to pick him up at the airport but he refused and insisted that he will find his own way back.


I met Prince Charming at his house and he surprised me with chocolates. He always brings me back chocolates from his overseas trip. I gave him a little hug and thanked him courteously. Then we went for dinner at Kheng Heong in Brickfields. I read about this place from Bong’s bloggie. The food was great and price was reasonable. We ordered one steamed fish, vege and boxing chicken. The portion was just nice for two persons. Maybe a little too much for me because I don’t eat much at dinner. I believe in eating like a king for breakfast, a prince for lunch and eat like a beggar for dinner. This is my health mantra.


Prince Charming had plans to go clubbing to burn off the calories. He has been chatting on tt1069 and befriended all the young twinks. I was not too keen to go but went anyway out of curiosity. This will be my second outing to a G club (first was at MP). Prince Charming has dated a few boys to go clubbing at Oblique. All slim and young boys at the ages 18-21. I felt ancient as I'm almost approaching my mid-twenties.

Oblique is the haunt for young teens. Everyone looked barely legal there, in comparison with the young executive crowd at MP or Frangi. Prince Charming wanted to meet the young boys he chatted online. Every young boy in the club seemed familiar with each other, as most of them has communicated regularly via the tt1069 forum. I felt a little out of place. I danced a little and drank a little. I looked back into my wilder days with a tinge of regret. I’m all for keeping it low these days.


The music and crowd did not attract me much, and Prince Charming felt the same. We wanted to leave and adjourn to MP but he had to stay as he had promised to send one of the boys home. Prince Charming is really into twinks and the reason he went to Oblique is due to the reason that he wanted to see the boys he chatted over tt1069 in person. He is not my boyfriend, so I did not mind. The boys seemed a little shy when they saw me with Prince Charming. Guess they didn’t expect to see another boy with Prince Charming.

I was just standing in the corner minding my own business until Prince Charming pulled me to the dance floor. I didn’t realize but Prince Charming saw a drunk ‘uncle’ eyeing me and his hands was reaching out to grab me.

I was just waiting for the night to end. Prince Charming agreed that the club was a bit boring so we went out for mamak while waiting for his friend to finish clubbing. I remembered the newspaper reports as I looked at the hotel and service apartments behind the clubs. It made me wonder why the building dwellers would choose to stay there since they know the surroundings and could very well anticipate loud weekend clubbing music. I saw the police base right outside The Beach club with the ‘working ladies’ and transexuals. Amusing.


Prince Charming told me I was the cutest inside Oblique that night besides the twinky bar boy. I really wasn’t aware of the horny ‘uncle’ but was glad Prince Charming pulled me away from danger. It would have been bad although it would be my first experience being molested at the dance floor.

That night, I learned that number 1 refers to top and number 0 refers to bottom, technical terms used by the tt1069 forumers. Why the number 1 and 0? I think most of you can figure it out by yourself. Hehe.

That was my weekend. Would’ve been better spent studying. How was yours? ^_^

14 comments:

Medie007 said...

wow Oblique!

haha thanks for promoting bongie wor. hahahaha.

simonlover said...

Yup Oblique is too twinky for me too. I need a real man since i'm categorized under mid-twenties twink! Hahaha. Take care k. Muacks

William said...

Not Prince Charming? You could have fooled all of us. Glad it wasn't him.

I think the term 1 and 0 is used predominantly in the Chinese speaking group.

Jaded Jeremy said...

tt1069 forum is in Chinese. Can't read :)

Mr.D said...

ah sounds so much fun. would love to visit a gay club one day.

Johnny said...

on-call and doing weekend rounds...
enjoy ur last few months ya!! hehe...

Julian S said...

I love dancing on the stage at Oblique. However it has become more of a clubbing place for youngster (the 'lala' category) nowadays. Prefer MP though.

L M said...

Spent mine by sleeping at 6am and waking up at 5pm. Straight went to dinner after waking up. So unproductive, but what to do, holiday ma! Tee hee~

And I thought you're hurt. Glad that you're fine. But you spoiled my fairy tale dream! HAHA!

Legolas said...

I'm never fond of clubs. And now that I'm older, I refuse to go to one. Would rather drink coffee, or just stay at home. Lazy indeed.

Cedric Ang said...

Oblique? Full of young kids looking for rich daddies. Yucks!

Little Dove said...

[Medie007] Welcome ;p

[simonlover] Haha. MP for us!

[William] Yes. Ingenious use of numbers.

[Jaded Jeremy] I think there are some English parts in tt1069. But you've got Trevvy for Singapore!

[Darren] Yeah, it's fun when you're with friends. :)

[Johnny] Stress has settled in.

[Julian S] Were you the one dancing on MP's podium? ;)

[LM] Gosh, how did you do it? Hehe.
I was hurt but recovered with time. Fairy tales only exist in Disney stories.

[Legolas] Staying at home can very relaxing.

[Cedric Ang] I thought you're into young boys? ;p

p/s: Of course, not the ones with dollar-sign eyes!

Cedric Ang said...

mehh!! I'm into little boys but not the jail bait type ma. MP also got young looking kid 20s what!

Julian S said...

LOL... Seldom dance on MP's podium. Too packed for me. But I always do when I go to Oblique.

Little Dove said...

[Cedric Ang] Yupe!

[Julian S] It's more fun to dance on the elevated platform in Oblique. ;)