I pun takde piece tu la..... T_T*hug*
ur prince charming?! hehe..p/s: he came by despite break-off.. and im happy that i received my didi's call, eventually.. all the best ya!(opps... post-call now...)
When you already have all the other pieces at the side, that makes finding the last piece extra easy... and you'll know it's right with that tell-tale "click"!
Concentrate on studies first. ;)
It will come when you least expected it ;)
I'm my own complete piece.I think I sound arrogant here xD
It will come one day. No need to rush. Find a better piece.
[C'est la vie] It'll come. *Hugs*[Johnny] Have a good rest.[William] Can't wait for the 'click' ;)[Ban] I will. ^_^[pikey] Then I'll be so unprepared![LM] You're a masterpiece. ^_^[Legolas] Better pieces seem to be taken.
lotsa good pieces out there! just gotta wait for the right one to come along... and it sure will :)
On his way...
[joshua] Maybe it'll come, I'm not sure if I am ready for it. :)[Glog] You read the future? ;p
Post a Comment
11 comments:
I pun takde piece tu la..... T_T
*hug*
ur prince charming?! hehe..
p/s: he came by despite break-off.. and im happy that i received my didi's call, eventually..
all the best ya!
(opps... post-call now...)
When you already have all the other pieces at the side, that makes finding the last piece extra easy... and you'll know it's right with that tell-tale "click"!
Concentrate on studies first. ;)
It will come when you least expected it ;)
I'm my own complete piece.
I think I sound arrogant here xD
It will come one day. No need to rush. Find a better piece.
[C'est la vie] It'll come. *Hugs*
[Johnny] Have a good rest.
[William] Can't wait for the 'click' ;)
[Ban] I will. ^_^
[pikey] Then I'll be so unprepared!
[LM] You're a masterpiece. ^_^
[Legolas] Better pieces seem to be taken.
lotsa good pieces out there! just gotta wait for the right one to come along... and it sure will :)
On his way...
[joshua] Maybe it'll come, I'm not sure if I am ready for it. :)
[Glog] You read the future? ;p
Post a Comment