I woke up automatically at 6am without the alarm. Years of medical studies has trained a nocturnal boy like me to be an early riser. Suddenly I realised it's a Sunday morning. Then I remembered that I'm lying on the bed in the guest room of Prince Charming's house. So I continued to lie on bed. "Prince Charming must be sleeping still," I muttered to myself. As I closed my eyes to enjoy the peaceful Sunday morning, I heard footsteps walking towards the room. It must be Prince Charming. I kept my eyes closed. He came into the room. I was about to open my eyes and wished him good sunny morning, when I suddenly felt him sitting on the edge of my bed. Gently, he lowered his head and kissed me on the forehead. Then he gently stroked my cheeks. Shocked. I opened my eyes slowly. He must have thought that he awoken me. He looked at me and smiled. "Oh that handsome face," I thought to myself. Then he ruffled my hair playfully and said, "You're too cute to be a top." Maybe Prince Charming thinks every top should look tough and manly like him.
After being tickled by Prince Charming out of the bed, we went for Sunday brunch at nearby Bangsar Village 2. Prince Charming asked me to choose a place. I happened to saw Marmalade Cafe and quickly suggested it. I remembered cute stylish designer Silly Little Prince ordering food from there for his birthday party. A cheerful brightness greeted us as we entered and we happily sat down at one of the tables. It was quite packed with people.
After being tickled by Prince Charming out of the bed, we went for Sunday brunch at nearby Bangsar Village 2. Prince Charming asked me to choose a place. I happened to saw Marmalade Cafe and quickly suggested it. I remembered cute stylish designer Silly Little Prince ordering food from there for his birthday party. A cheerful brightness greeted us as we entered and we happily sat down at one of the tables. It was quite packed with people.

Prince Charming didn't like the place. He complained that one side was white wooden picket fences with peeling paint, the other side was a brightly painted wall with murals resembling a kindergarten and another section of the cafe with nice furniture like you would find in a classy restaurant. He thought it looked messy and a bit run down. It's like a kiddy place and also trying to be a classy restaurant. Like it's confused with its identity. By then, I was feeling a little down and disappointed as my choice did not impress Prince Charming one bit. But I believe in SLP, the food better be delicious to make up for the ambience.
They have dishes name like Sounds of Havana (salad), Stringy Delights (pasta), Tummy Warmers (main meals), Chicken Paw Paw and Adventures of Arabia. Price are however, a little steep. My drink was called Day Starter and it was quite refreshing.
Coffee and Day Starter

Spagetti smoked salmon
My foodThe food was satisfactory. I have decided, no more fancy restaurants in future unless he suggests. I'll pick Chinese restaurants or kopitiam next time he asks me to choose. We both love a simple meal of steamed fish and rice.
After a hearty brunch, we went for a walk around the mini mall. As usual Prince Charming would comment on the mall design and plants used for decoration. As someone who invests in properties with the latest interior design, he's very particular about design. Not someone into interior design, I just listened and was trying my best not to yawn. ;p
As we were about to walk into the fashion boutique beside Delicious cafe, I saw this young cute Eurasian twink walking out from the shop with his parents. Prince Charming was beside me so I looked the other direction at the window display. And Prince Charming was the one who ogled at the boy and without feeling ashamed proudly told me about it. He complained that he was looking at the boy but instead the boy was scanning me from head to toe. I always thought twinks would always be attracted to gymfit bunnies like Prince Charming and not their own category. Maybe he was just seeing who was beside the gym bunny Prince Charming and see if I was competition. Haha.
Sunday was so relaxing and peaceful. Maybe it was Prince Charming. I don't know, really. How I wished all my Sundays were like this! Hope you guys had a great weekend too. ^_^

9 comments:
bahagia nya!
as usual.. doing routine rounds.. tiring!!!!!
p/s: im going to send a 'break-up' to him... jz wanna be SINGLE forver...
My mum and bestie liked their avacado so much that it's been incorporated into their home food menu (sans the avacado).
wow~ so leisure and sweet..
[Johnny] Have a good rest. Six more departments to go?
[William] Lots of avocado choices in Marmalade's menu.
[rotiboy] Yes. ^_^
ish ish ish, you know you're making me jealous?
Tak nak kawan u >_< (I know you don't care pun..... )
DOUBLE T_T_T_T_T
Oh~~ such bliss.. maybe you should be more often with the Prince? or at least be pro active to ask him out?
4 more to go.. 2 KILLED.. yeah yeah!
p/s: i had officially broken-up with him... My BAD...
[C'est la vie] ;p
[pikey] I've been quite proactive. We're both too occupied with work. ;)
[Johnny] Hang on there! You'll complete housemanship in no time.
Post a Comment