Monday, March 22, 2010

I miss you...


I miss you Prince Charming.
You didn't have to send me "I miss you" messages everyday,
all the way from another continent.
Now I'm missing you too...

14 comments:

C'est la vie said...

It's time to make your move. Just tell him you miss him too. It doesn't need to have the relationship-relationship meaning, you can miss him as a great friend too. :)

Don't be too passive on him, you'll regret later. Say it while you can. It sounds very old-fashioned but that's not the way to treat a great person like him.

Johnny said...

good good...
finally... haha!

all the best!

Pike-chan said...

Speak out to him and let him know lor... as least he knows how u r feeling for him...

Emo-Happiness said...

Take chance : if you win.. you will be happy, If you lose, you will be wise.. nothing ventured , nothing gained.. :P

Good luck!! Prince charming.. Pocket of sunshine is coming!!! oo..

rotiboy said...

agree. let him know that you miss him too.

Jaded Jeremy said...

Tell Him ala Celine Dion & Barbara Streisand :P

William said...

Start texting!

SynchingZincInc said...

Just an emo-icon will do, after that slowly add on words :D

carpe diem said...

Maybe you should just open up to him. Ask him what his stand is. Are you his only one? Are you being treated the same as he is treating others at the present time? All at the same time. At least you know.

said...

oh my~ fast fast take action la~ :)

nicky05 said...

Everybody said the things i wanted to say...anyway, wish you best of luck...hehehe.XD

豪少 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dummy said...

What are you waiting for? Let him know that you miss him. I'm sure he misses you as much as you do :)




p/s: He comes only once in your lifetime. Once the fate is gone, it gone forever...

Little Dove said...

[C'est la vie] I miss him as a good friend for now. I will follow his rhythm. Would we get to read your blog again? :(

[Johnny] Thanks. :)

[pikey] He knows that I like him very much. Now he is letting me know he likes me too.


[Emo-Happiness] There's always a risk, and I pray for a happy outcome. For now, I am not asking for more, happy with the pace we're going.

[rotiday] I already did! :)

[Jaded Jeremy] Lol. I think Legolas would prefer this way, the perennial Celine Dion fan. ;p

[William] I did, and he replied me the next minute. ^_^

[SynchingZincInc] Good suggestion. Can I alternate the use of both? ;)

[carpe diem] I hope I can find out but it's still to early to ask him. I'll go with my instincts and see when the time is right.

[L²] I will. Some things I'll do faster and some at moderate speed. ;)

[nicky05] Haha. Thanks Nicholas. :)

[Dummy] I already did. Results are positive so far. If one day he does go away, maybe he's not meant to be the one.