
I am afraid but I think, I am lost.
which road to take:
left, and lose someone?
right, and face the unknown?
or stop, make a u-turn, and be a coward?
which road to take:
left, and lose someone?
right, and face the unknown?
or stop, make a u-turn, and be a coward?

15 comments:
choose wisely and go without regret... no turning back... jz GO!!
little dovey, u r wise enough on making decision... ha!
be confident!
Try leaving bread crumbs. :P
WV: judge
Ah,the never-ending decision,which one is the best road to take?
Don't worry much,just listen to yr heart and decide...
Ask your heart. It has the truest answer. Sometimes the more your brain tries to logic the reasons out, the more confused you are. Most of the time, the heart speaks the truth.
The road not taken? Perhaps it may lead to the same destination.
Your heart will lead you the right way, always trust your intuition :)
either way, make the best out of it. i am sure there's no ending of discovery
[Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot
Would say listen to your heart but don't forget your head as well. Sometimes we have to weigh the good and the bad before deciding if something is worth keeping.
never u-turn !!!!
Pocket of sunshine..
I dedicate my post today to you.
as both of us in the same situation..
choose well..
:P
best of luck, to both of us..
in separate worlds...
my view is, never u-turn.. u will be regretted for not trying at least. whichever road that you take, at least you won't be regretted at the part that you took the courage to make a forward decision.
Nothing ventured nothing gained.
No pain!! No gain!!..:p
Hi, just blog hopping here. Well, you just have to trust me, hold my hand, and I will guide you along the way. Don't U-turn, you will regret not trying taking either direction.
[Johnny] Thank you for the confidence in me. Sometimes I wonder if it is best to use the mind or the heart when making decisions.
[William] A house made of candy and child-devouring witch at the end of the path? ;p
[ichimaru akira] I trust my heart, but sometimes it is not very reliable.
[Dummy] My heart has mislead me a few times, I thought of ignoring it for a while.
[Ultraman Jino] I certainly will. Life's too short to worry about certain things.
[Calvin] The heart and mind always contradicts each other. I wish I am more impulsive.
[Bravebear] I hope it is the destination I wish to arrive at.
[savante] Some things are worth keeping but nowadays, many things have their expiry date, be it love or friendship.
[L²] I can't U-turn, I am not ready to go forward, best is for me to stay put for a while.
[Emo-Happiness] Thank you for the dedication. Truly appreciate it. All the best and I hope the decision you made will be one to make you happy.
[rotiboy] This time around, I feel less courageous. Being carefree and impulsive becomes less as we get older.
[carpe diem] I wish I have power on what is gained from my decision, but that is not under my control.
[nicky05] Haha. Rightly said.
[King June Wayne] Hi there. It's really sweet of you to offer to guide me but this may be the road I have to take on my own. Welcome to blogging! :)
Post a Comment