My friends and I were walking down the hospital highway (some people call it the corridor). Suddenly, my plus size female friend jumped behind me and gave out an ear-piercing shriek! A cockroach was flying towards our direction with the cleaner hot on its heels (or wings). Then it landed at my feet. Maybe it was exhausted with flight. Maybe it just stopped to adore my shoes."Squassshhhh," as I crushed the cockroach beneath my shoes.
"Eeewwww."
For a moment, I thought the cockroach was cursing me with its last breath in cockroach language. But it turned out to be my cute plus-size-scared-of-cockroach female friend. She was disgusted with my action. I was merely protecting her from an insect 1000 times smaller than her in size.
The cleaner swept the squashed cockroach into the dustpan and gave me the most thankful smile ever.
Useless knowledge: A cockraoch will live nine days without its head, before it starves to death.

15 comments:
You're serious about it living without its head??? So alien!
sounds 'brave'... haha!
The normal response should be "Tahnk You". :)
ahahahhaha.....sorry for u to have an ungreatful coll
first thing first, do no harm! and you killed a cockroach!!!
you're the 2nd 007.
after me of course. wakakkakakaka
LIke your style.. But without the head..
Emm... Serious? 9 days?
I would step on it too.
OMG~!! That's the scariest creature I can ever encounter and can make me squirm like a lady...
yeeeeee.....gelinya....:s
haha 'ewww'..
you could be hearing her wrongly.. she could mean 'thank yeeewwww' lol
good move! why is everyone scared of it, i wonder?
[Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot
Dear Little Dove,
I've been reading your blog for over a year.
I am referring to your first post in March in my recent blogpost. Is it alright if I put a link to your post on my blog? (I would understand if you say no.)
Thank u and best wishes to you.
[Jaded Jeremy] Aren't they special? ;p
[Johnny] That required some courage. ;)
[William] I took her 'eewww' as a sign of gratitude. :)
[Paul J] She's forgiven. She was in shock during the cockroach attack. Lol
[Calvin] Sadly, I think most people do.
[Medie007] You'll be the one and only 007. Hehe. I will remain as Little Dove. ;p
[Emo-Happiness] Maybe you can experiment and post about it. ;p
[Legolas] Step on it even when you're in your Louboutins? ;p
[L²] Loud and clear!
[pikey] Call bravebear for help! ;p
[nicky05] I squashed it very gently.
[rotiboy] Now that you mentioned it, I think she might have been saying that. Thank yeeewwww. ;)
[Ultraman Jino ] I think it's because it can fly and crawl all over your body. And the colour and the scary looking eyes...
[DeluSion] Hi there. Thank you for taking the time to read my humble blog. You are most welcome to post the link. Would I have the privilege to read your blog?
u don't crush cockroach with ur own shoes. the smell will attract other cockroaches.
[Oo] Really? AAaarrgghhh!!!
Post a Comment