Thursday, February 18, 2010

flibbertigibbet

He messaged me on MSN. He was 'appearing offline.' I had to think for a while who it was. It had been so long.

Hi. How are you. Where are you now. Take care. Bye.

That was all to it. My ex. I brought him to church once. Sneaked him in and sat together at a hidden corner of the church so my parents or friends will not see and ask too many questions. He was busy listening to the preaching priest, I was busy staring at his beautiful face. I wished time would stop. Mom saw him and remarked that he was better looking than me and asked who he was. I remember being so lucky to have him. He was everything I wished for.

I thought he was the one. But he wasn't. Wishes are just like fairytales. They exist only in storybooks and movies. I had to learn it the hard way.

Was about to wallow in my own sadness, when my phone beeped with a text message. Prince Charming. And I smiled.

20 comments:

carpe diem said...

Sunshine, I believe you have moved on. He is not worth your salt for you to wallow in. You are destined for someone better who will cherish, honor and treat you with respect.

William said...

Sneaked him into church? It sounded like he was an anti-christian terrorist. :P

Live for the now.

Anonymous said...

Hello.. nice blog. Mind if we chat on MSN?

Emo-Happiness said...

Prince charming is a better choice..
With six packs..
Great looks...

ooo.... Yummy!!
Boy, you're lucky!!

Medie007 said...

eeee jeles!

eh, when's final?

Medie007 said...

>.<

Alan said...

Very interesting indeed.

Johnny said...

jealous... soooooo sweet!! hehe!

Little Dove said...

[carpe diem] I really like your comment. Thank you. :)

[William] We were just trying to be discreet. Lol.I have moved on, but can't help feeling a little down when the past resurfaces.

[contradictheory] Thanks for visiting. :)

[Medie007] My finals will be held this year. ;p

[Emo-Happiness] But we're just friends. ;)

[Alan] Really? :)

[Johnny] ^_^

savante said...

Just take it slow for a while and see what happens.

C'est la vie said...

It's good to always have a prince charming next to you. You're blessed. :)

Reszurrecdito M. d'Saintner said...

Lucky devil you! Who is your prince charming? in love with him now?

Alan said...

Rather, you are interesting. Or the things you write makes me think that you're interesting. Would love to know you. =)

Little Dove said...

[savante] I'm taking it slow but I think we're running out of time. :(

[C'est la vie] He's so near yet so far...

[Reszurrecdito M. d'Saintner] Ressurected? He's just a friend.

[Alan] Thanks Alan. I'm flattered. Can teach me bodyjam? ;p

Alan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
simonlover said...

I say u shud go for Prince Charming instead!! Haha..Bt it's kinda complicated relationship isn't it...Happy CNY to you..

Little Dove said...

[Alan] Thanks :)

[Simonlover] Happy CNY to you! Yeah, I prefer it to be simple.

Alan said...

Thanks man. Talk to you some time.

kelson said...

happened to dropped by and enjoy reading your blog!

ex msn-ed after 8 months of silence. it hit me like a big typhoon on a calm, serene night! and sigh i don't have a prince charming to make me smile :(

Little Dove said...

Hi Kelson. Thanks for dropping by. That was exactly how I felt. It hurts and makes the heart beat fast, even though it was after some time. Don't be sad. Hugs!