He insisted that I have one last glass before leaving. I saw him pouring the coke into a clear transparent glass before offering it to me. I took a sip and told him that I really had to go. He insisted that I finished of the coke and I did, thinking that it wasn’t alcohol and wouldn’t affect my driving. That was my grave mistake.
The next thing I knew was that I was feeling giddy and wanted to lie down somewhere. It seemed that the lighting has suddenly dimmed. He guided me onto the bed in the guest room. Then he started stripping me. I was becoming giddier and everything seemed to happen so fast.
He started taking off my shorts and then slowing pulling my t-shirt over my head. The moment the shirt came off, I mustered enough energy to talk. “NO, I don’t do this,” I pleaded with him. “Please.”
He held my hand and pulled me up from the bed. I couldn’t move. My whole body felt hard, like all my joints were stiff. I tried my best to get up. The giddiness was gone and I was fully aware what was going on but I didn’t seem to have control over my own body.
Holding my hand, he brought me out from the room. I was moving like a robot, taking small steps. I was walking very slowly, my legs feeling heavy. I couldn’t balance myself properly. I had to exert great effort just to lift my feet up, one at a time. I looked down to see my legs moving in front of another, thinking, “Are these my legs?” They didn't feel like mine.
The living room seemed a little brighter. He put me down on the couch. I was in my underwear but I’ve never felt so naked in my entire life. His boyfriend was sitting next to me, in his towel. He seemed to be puffing something from a glass jar.
I felt as if someone had flipped a switch, or removed a visor, so that I was seeing things very differently. I could make out the television but at that point of time, my mind could not tell me what it was. It was disturbing, I was beginning to feel a lack of control of my universe. I was fully conscious and aware of myself but I couldn’t really control my mind and perception.
I was frightened. Suddenly, I was lying on a hospital bed and being wheeled to the ICU. My father was standing beside the bed while they were screaming emergency and the bed was being pushed quickly to the operating theatre. I was really scared. Is my father going to scold me? How did he find out? A million things went through my mind.
Then I realized I was still sitting or semi-lying on the couch. I was back to reality. It was just a figment of my drugged mind. I couldn’t remember if I was lying down or sitting up. I felt like I had no backbone. I was still unable to move and speak and felt very frightened.
“W-h-a-t i-s g-o-i-n-g o-n?” I slowly make out the words, my lips barely opening, like my jaws were locked.
“You’re having a K-hole,” the guy told me. “It’ll pass soon.”
“What?” “What if I die?” I was angry. I demanded an explanation.
“We didn’t know your body is so sensitive to it. Maybe we gave you a little too much,” he replied matter-of-factly, like it was something common.
It seemed like forever as I slowly regained control over my body. I tried moving my hands, but the arms wouldn’t listen. I could move my fingers but it looked like they belong to a mechanical robot, slow and stiff.
It felt like an hour has passed when I came back to myself. When I looked back at the time, it was only 10 minutes, but it felt like a very long time.
I was drugged and went into a K-hole. Unlike the medical textbooks written about K, there was no out-of-body experience. Instead, I felt like I had a near-death experience and it was very frightening. My sense of sight, balance and time were impaired. I was fully conscious but had no control over my body.
I was really angry at the couple. They could’ve find a willing participant that wanted to chem. I was just looking for friends. This happened a few years ago, when I was just starting to take my baby steps in the GLBT world. I will never understand couples who want to do threesomes or orgies. Where is the sanctity in a relationship? I didn’t see the white powder at the bottom of the transparent glass that he poured the coke into. I am thankful that I got out of it alive and they stopped when I asked them too. Nowadays, I am very cautious when meeting people. I have only myself to blame, young and too trusting.
My past experiences have always been great teachers, but they give painful lessons.
Little Dove

16 comments:
Erm... nice experience... luckily nothing happened...
whoa... lukily u lived to tell the tale. thanks for sharing
Omg. Luckily you're ok.
That's why you need to be careful at all times.
Outside people can be horny and doing stupid stuffs when we are drunk..
I have similar experience also.. But not as 'chem' as yours..
Thanks for sharing..
thanks for sharing!
It could have ended VERY differently. Trust is a tricky word these days....
You had a K-hole and they might have had your A-hole! Without consent!
Whoa~ they let you had those stuffs without your knowing... seriously, there are no more trust... sad~
it's an experience, you don't want to relive~
wow that sounds really scary! i would seriously freak out if it happened to me...
Wow~ luckily u get it out without much harm... need to be more caution these days...
Well, from the legal perspective they have committed a crime by merely drugging you and if they ever touch you they are liable for sexual assault and if they have ever penetrated you, it would amount to rape. Just my two cents but thanks for being brave about sharing this...
Did that incident happen locally? You were drugged and they were trying to get physical without your consent. That's real sick. Appreciate your sharing.
[Johnny] It was a bad experience, not a nice one.
[Lucas] I wished it never happened. Just have be be very careful in future. :)
[Jaded Jeremy] I am alright now, just recalling the incident gives me the shivers.
[Emo-Happiness] Too many horny people out there!
[Paul J] Welcome. Bad experience indeed.
[William] Trust is just a word nowadays, nothing more. :(
[Janvier] You're rhyming! ;p
[Fable Frog] Yeah, it's something I absolutely don't want to go through again, ever.
[J-boy] I did freak out! Even now sometimes thinking about it. :)
[pikey] I hardly meet anyone anymore. :)
[Glog] I had the same thoughts, but it really happened, I am not sure if I am willing to go through it, exposing myself and family to the legal process, media and the public . Would you do it if it happened to you?
[carpe diem] Yes. KL hides many secrets that we prefer for them to remain in the dark.
[L²] They said they will put me in the shower if I became unconscious, not even a thought of calling the ambulance.
OMG!!! To read this is already terrifying enough, I can't imagine how you felt at that time. They're such bastards for doing that to you without asking if you're into chem. Gosh! What's wrong with these people? Those are the ones who give plu the bad name.
I posted about a guy who was drugged and then was gang-raped by so many men who were also high on drugs and they even use objects to push into his hole making it tear and sore and bleeding.
He couldn't accept the fact and was ashamed to face his family so he decided to commit suicide at the end.
Before that, he went to find one of those men and asked them why did they do this to him. That guy said he didn't even remember doing those things as he himself was not himself at that time after taking the drugs.
You better extremely careful when meeting strangers. Always bring a friend or let more people know about your whereabouts.
well firstly thanks for dropping by my place. err... yea nice place you have.
the first lesson i learn from drama is not to step a foot into a house you not familiar with. well you are lucky in another word...
[Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot
[Calvin] I remembered reading the story in your blog. I am extra cautious now. :)
[Ultraman Jino] That was my lesson. :(
Post a Comment