Monday, February 8, 2010

Reward


Reward for information or return of Little Dove's part-time pet/stray kitty


Name: Chicken

Size: Small

Gender: Female (I think it's female because I can't find the balls, maybe it has not reached puberty yet)

Character: Kitty thinks of herself as a tiger, likes to pounce and attack from behind tall grass


p.s: I couldn't find my stray pet kitty at its usual place today :(

p.s.s: Continuing the chicken theme...

13 comments:

William said...

Leave a couple of cream crackers on a plate at its usual lepakz place...

Anonymous said...

Cocks have balls?

Pike-chan said...

hhmmmm looks like the kitty is being strangled in the pic ?

reyion said...

*runs away from furry animals* shouting "Tatsukete!" all the way. XD

Paul Figaro J said...

err...the pic bit salah lah..looks like u r strangle the kitten

Mark said...

So cute you kitty leh. Kena kidnap?

Janvier said...

You're cekiking the chicken!

Hmmm word verification suggests an answer: 'prowlin'

said...

the kitten is cute... u work in a pet shop?

Glog said...

Awww a kitty called chicky....

Jaded Jeremy said...

Your chicken is a kitty??? Warped medical student humour? :P

Little Dove said...

[William] It doesn't want to eat. Not even low-fat milk. But she's back now. :)

[Anonymous] It's a kitty! ;p

[Pikey, Paul J, Janvier] I am not 'cekiking' my Chicken. Maybe unintentionally caused some erotic asphyxiation. Ask Will.i.am. He's got 'experience'. Haha

p.s. Janvier: Chicken certainly went prowlin!

[Rey Rey] Yes, it's a very fierce Chicken kitty. ;p

[Mark] I think it went for some neighbourhood travelling with her mummy.

[L²] Thanks. I wish I work in a pet shop. I am a student. :)

[Glog] ;p

[Jaded Jeremy] Well, it responded instantly to me when I called it chicken! Lol ;p

Emo-Happiness said...

So cute!! I just want to hug the small thing..

your CHicken's eye.. her lovely smile went all through my heart.. I felt Joy, fun.. and moreover. Warmth..

"Chicken.. take care of little dove'
"Make him forever be happy as what I am feeling now..."

Little Dove said...

Thank you Emo-Happiness. Wish you happy happy everyday! ^_^