It was unbelievably hot back in my hometown but very windy. It's windy yet hot and humid. I think global warming is getting worse and the planet's weather has gone bonkers. So I just stayed home and relaxed on the OSIM massage chair (very small blue arrow).
Snacked on my favourite kuih kapit (crispy love letters).
Oink oink.
Choy Sun came to visit my house. Choy Sun is my neighbour's doggie. He loves to sleep at the front porch of my house. Maybe it's cooler at my house. Choy Sun is always asleep. He just sleeps, and sleep, and sleep. When I was younger, I though Choy Sun likes playing dead. Actually he is just a very sleepy dog.
I was about doze off to sleep like Choy Sun when my younger brother came up to me and stripped off his t-shirt. I looked at him, and he looked back at me. Then he put his hand on his breast. "Am I fat?"
My younger brother is getting more self conscious lately. He's been working out and I think he lost a considerable amount of weight.
Little Dove: No, you're not fat. Just have to tone up a bit.
Dove brother: Will I look yucky if I take off my shirt in public?
Little Dove: ??? (what kind of question is that?) Erm....
Dove brother: Like if you take off your shirt, you will look fit. But if I take off my clothes will I make people vomit?
Little Dove: Erm...then continue your exercise and you'll be fine.
Dove brother: Okay!
And off he runs to somewhere else in the house. Hah, my brother thinks I am fit. I bet he never sees me shirtless. I think I'm flabby. Then I continued snacking on the crispy kuih kapit. Oink!

8 comments:
Your brother thinks you're fit? Aww...that's so sweet of him. What a compliment. Siblings seldom praise each other.
Your brother is cute to ask you such questions.
Eat less of that junk food and you will be healthier. And fitter too. My 2 cents of advice.
my brother takes of his shirts whenever he wants when i last saw him. i wonder if he does now, since it's winter over there. LOL. he's getting lean and his face longish now. kinda cute in some ways.
i hope i'd shed more weights before the marriage to housemanship too...
That was awkward. :P
From the small glimpse of your house I can imagine that it is airy with lots of natural light. Nice.
hey..i got the same dog too...and he likes to sleep as well!..i think this kinda dog likes to sleep lorr...hahaha
And i thought dogs are suppose to be awake and alert if a human is nearby..lol
Enjoy the hols!
ehhh...take it off or not to take it off...haha..:p
[Calvin] We quarrel a lot too! ;p
[Reszurrecdito M. d'Saintner] Thanks for the advice.
[Medie007] No, don't get married to housemanship!
[William] I'm used to my younger bro's antics. I think my house is way older than me.
[Paul J] The dogs should join a Sleeping Cinderella club.
[SynchingZincInc] It does wake up occasionally! ;p
[nicky05] Well, it depends on whose body the shirt is on. Hehe ;)
Post a Comment